[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DC sniper being executed

BeeR

GB Neal Boortz...

The Beltway sniper, John Allen Muhammad - a Muslim - will be executed this evening. This Islamic goon killed 10 people .. shot them all with a sniper rifle. These were completely innocent people. One was simply filling up her car at a gas station. Another was mowing his lawn.

Hopefully he won't be saved at the last minute by some appeals court. He's earned his execution .. and it will be a cause for celebration. I do have a question, though. Why lethal injection? This guy drilled a hole in the trunk of his car so that he could stick the barrel of a rifle through and kill people in cold blood; and we're going to lay him down on a gurney and slip him a Mickey?

As usual, I have a better idea. Tie him to a post in the middle of a field. Tell him that he is going to be shot through the heart ... but don't tell him when. Let the agony build. Let him stand there for hours ... perhaps days. Every once in a while someone can fire a shot from a hidden location into the dirt at his feet. Then a voice can come out of the woods: "Oops! Missed! You hold on, John, while I go get another bullet. Be right back." Finally someone can fire a shot that shatters his knee. "Damn, John! I forgot to allow for windage! Hang in there pal, need another bullet. We'll be right back to finish you off." Then, about an hour later ... the coup de gras. We could put all of this on a pay-per-view channel. I'd pay.

I don't think the government should be executing anybody. Solitary confinement for the rest of his life would be fine with me. If you really want to torture him, put him in a cell for the rest of his life. Have the room have no windows and don't put a clock in it, Leave the lights on at all times. Don't give him any books, writing instruments or access to any electronics. Deliver his meals using a dumbwaiter. Let him use the rest of his time reflecting on what he has done.

I don't think the government should be executing anybody. Solitary confinement for the rest of his life would be fine with me. If you really want to torture him, put him in a cell for the rest of his life. Have the room have no windows and don't put a clock in it, Leave the lights on at all times. Don't give him any books, writing instruments or access to any electronics. Deliver his meals using a dumbwaiter. Let him use the rest of his time reflecting on what he has done.

+1... with a steady diet of pork.

GB Neal Boortz...

The Beltway sniper, John Allen Muhammad - a Muslim - will be executed this evening. This Islamic goon killed 10 people .. shot them all with a sniper rifle. These were completely innocent people. One was simply filling up her car at a gas station. Another was mowing his lawn.

Hopefully he won't be saved at the last minute by some appeals court. He's earned his execution .. and it will be a cause for celebration. I do have a question, though. Why lethal injection? This guy drilled a hole in the trunk of his car so that he could stick the barrel of a rifle through and kill people in cold blood; and we're going to lay him down on a gurney and slip him a Mickey?

As usual, I have a better idea. Tie him to a post in the middle of a field. Tell him that he is going to be shot through the heart ... but don't tell him when. Let the agony build. Let him stand there for hours ... perhaps days. Every once in a while someone can fire a shot from a hidden location into the dirt at his feet. Then a voice can come out of the woods: "Oops! Missed! You hold on, John, while I go get another bullet. Be right back." Finally someone can fire a shot that shatters his knee. "Damn, John! I forgot to allow for windage! Hang in there pal, need another bullet. We'll be right back to finish you off." Then, about an hour later ... the coup de gras. We could put all of this on a pay-per-view channel. I'd pay.

So what was the point of pointing out he is a Muslim? I don't remember any words of Jihad coming from the guy. :wacko:

I have a very different outlook on the whole death penalty than most people. I neither reject it nor condone it fully either way and this has been a recent development in my life/personal view.

I believe that anyone who causes harm to a child [and you know what I mean, no semantics here] and it is proven without a shadow of a doubt a person did it, they should be taken in a back room and shot citizen X style. I would have been fine with him not receiving the death penalty if he never shot a child but because he did, I firmly believe that they should pump his veins full of bleach for about an hour before giving him the normal lethal injection. Leaving him alive in a cell for life isn't enough. Anyone will eventually crack and have a breakdown, the mind has defenses against this stuff. That's why we talk to our selves when we are alone.

If I had absolute authority in this situation I would put him in a sealed Plexiglas booth and slow fill it with a cup of water at a time. Then on the outside of the booth, I'd have his wife banging all of his friends right where he could see them. Once the booth is filled to knee high, I would begin introducing the sulfuric acid 1 drop at a time. until he begins to feel the burning of this acid on his skin. Once he starts screaming, I would pull him out, pour lemon juice on his acid burned skin, take a cheese grater and remove all the skin on his balls and pour gas all of them. After I woke him up from his passing out in pain, I would use an apple skin peeler and slowly begin to remove all of his skin a centimeter at a time.

Now we're ready to begin making his life horrible......

If I had absolute authority in this situation I would put him in a sealed Plexiglas booth and slow fill it with a cup of water at a time. Then on the outside of the booth, I'd have his wife banging all of his friends right where he could see them. Once the booth is filled to knee high, I would begin introducing the sulfuric acid 1 drop at a time. until he begins to feel the burning of this acid on his skin. Once he starts screaming, I would pull him out, pour lemon juice on his acid burned skin, take a cheese grater and remove all the skin on his balls and pour gas all of them. After I woke him up from his passing out in pain, I would use an apple skin peeler and slowly begin to remove all of his skin a centimeter at a time.

Isnt that the plotline for "jackass III": Johnny Knoxville gets killed?

I'm trying to work some of that Great Stuff into my routine.

:thumbsup:

Same for the Ft Hood POS. Sadly, the bleeding hearts would never allow it, and in this era, they basically rule. Frankly I'm amazed he was executed at all and that they are even talking about it for the other guy.

PS I forget, how much was his son involved? Didn't he kill at least one of the people in addition to being an accomplice? He should probably be locked away for life either way; I'm kinda thinking he won't take too kindly to daddy dipsh** being whacked.

Oh well. Buh-bye POS, and good riddance.

and how much would that cost?

and how much would that cost?

Actually, I have heard it costs more to execute someone than it does to give them a life sentence... Don't know if that is true or not.

But I am very much in favor of the death penalty and am in favor of this penalty being meted out to Malvo.

The death penalty.

My take on it is pretty simplistic, really. Is it a deterent for those who would commit such crimes? With rare exception, I think not. If that is a point that is to be accepted, the death penalty becomes a pre-meditated taking of life for the purpose of revenge. A socially accpeted revenge killing. I have some trouble with that.

I'd rather see solitary confinement. Give the inmate ONE book of his choosing. 3 meals a day. A cyanide pill. No human contact. Let him do what he will with those things. I think this sort of punishment actually might be a better deterent than the death penalty is.

I am thrilled the SOB is gone. Having to drive down 270 everymorning to get to DC to work had me being so much more aware then normal when the shootings were going on. And then he is caught at a rest stop about 8 miles from my house getting ready to unload at a McDonalds or an Exxon that we sometimes frequent really made my blood boil.

Good ridance.

Edited by T_bone65

The death penalty.

My take on it is pretty simplistic, really. Is it a deterent for those who would commit such crimes? With rare exception, I think not. If that is a point that is to be accepted, the death penalty becomes a pre-meditated taking of life for the purpose of revenge. A socially accpeted revenge killing. I have some trouble with that.

I'd rather see solitary confinement. Give the inmate ONE book of his choosing. 3 meals a day. A cyanide pill. No human contact. Let him do what he will with those things. I think this sort of punishment actually might be a better deterent than the death penalty is.

eliminate the variable. period.

the death penalty becomes a pre-meditated taking of life for the purpose of revenge.
Not revenge: justice. Punishment fitting the crime and all that.

The revenge part is just gravy.

Even most of the kooks out there want to live; survival instincts are typically the strongest of all. So if the threat of death won't deter them, I doubht "you'll be in safe place with 3 square meals a day...but can't hang out with anyone and only ONE book, take that!" do it?

I also think only those wanting a life sentence pay taxes towards it. The only reason a death sentence MIGHT cost more is because of the f'd up way we implement it - a billion appeals and the guy practically dies of old age by the time it's ever done (assuming it isn't overturned/delayed a bunch of times/etc). Not saying we shouldn't err on the side of caution, but to a point - one which I think we often exceed.

As others have said, good riddance. Too bad we can't get a little more "Middle East" about stuff like this.