[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Developments in Chicago

Pope Flick

Seems strange to me that everyone in the world knew about this storm and it seems they hit the timing perfect, at least around Pittsburgh. Why in the hell did they wait until 10:30pm knowing that was when the storm was predicted to start? :wacko:

It's Lovie's Grand Strategy. If the Bears can't get there, they won't lose.

It's Lovie's Grand Strategy. If the Bears can't get there, they won't lose.

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/emergencies

A forfeit results in a 2-0 win for the other team.

But more likely would be to postpone the game even further than the move from 1:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET that was already done.

Edited by Big John

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/emergencies

A forfeit results in a 2-0 win for the other team.

But more likely would be to postpone the game even further than the the move from 1:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET that was already done.

Thou knowest all. :wacko:

Strikes me that a safety to nil might be the real score anyway.

They were supposed to land at 1 AM, when there was about an inch of snow on the ground? And they canceled the flight? Good lord, planes don't even take off in Minneapolis UNLESS they have an inch of snow on the ground. Guessing the wind and blowing snow was pretty bad, otherwise, I don't understand the flight cancellation.

Staring at Ray Rice, and worried about the game being canceled due to travel issues, or moved back. Don't know what happens in our league if the game doesn't go off in the normal timeframe.

Staring at Ray Rice, and worried about the game being canceled due to travel issues, or moved back. Don't know what happens in our league if the game doesn't go off in the normal timeframe.

+1 and I'm the commish. :wacko:

The games would still have to be played even if it gets pushed back a couple days and therefore still forms part of this week's games.

Seems strange to me that everyone in the world knew about this storm and it seems they hit the timing perfect, at least around Pittsburgh. Why in the hell did they wait until 10:30pm knowing that was when the storm was predicted to start? :wacko:

Maybe they were late due to Lovie throwing the challenge flag when they first announced the snow storm. he has been known to make dumber challenges.

The Chicago Tribune is reporting that the Bears have started their trip to Baltimore, boarding buses from Halas Hall to head to O'Hare Airport. The Bears are expected to fly out of Chicago at 9 p.m. Eastern. They should arrive at BWI around 11 p.m.

Per Ravens Insider:

The Bears' flight landed safetly at BWI around 10:49 p.m. est Saturday. Now, it's 17 hours until the 4:15 p.m. kickoff.

They're all going to be tired tomorrow. As if Baltimore needs another break to win.

Edited by Wolverines Fan