[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

got rodger'd

degenerate

I got Rodger'd as well (plus he had Vincent Jackson, Dallas Clark, and DeSean Jackson). Having my Ray Rice get pulled from the game so damn early and also only getting 1 point from Longwell tonight sure didn't help me either. I'm actually still up by 5 points, but my opponent has Quinton Ganther going tomorrow night in a PPR, so I'm as good as toast. :wacko:

I cant believe this piece of crap beat me in the semi final with rodgers. im so fucnking pissed. I lost by one funking point. Stupid Chris Johnson. Stupid packers Defense. Stupid steelers. when I wore my first dressing pisses me off 10-3 down the drain. most points in the leauge down tha drain. 280 bux down the funking drain. . BS by some damn scrub that was like 6-7 gimmie a funking break yahoo f4gs give me a stat correction lol

I cant believe this piece of crap beat me in the semi final with rodgers. im so fucnking pissed. I lost by one funking point. Stupid Chris Johnson. Stupid packers Defense. Stupid steelers. when I wore my first dressing pisses me off 10-3 down the drain. most points in the leauge down tha drain. 280 bux down the funking drain. . BS by some damn scrub that was like 6-7 gimmie a funking break yahoo f4gs give me a stat correction lol

i love these posts ...

Yea, I got Rodger'ed. If Campbell has the game of his life tonight I might pull this out. If Rodgers just had his normal game, I'd be in a good position to make the championship but of course he had to almost double his normal production.

Edited by Square

Exact same position here. Got Rodgered, need Campbell to go OFF.

The worst part about Rodgers and the Packers is that the late TD was completely the WRONG move.

First of all, what the hell was the point in that 2 PT conversion? If they fail to convert and Pittsburgh somehow gets a TD, they're down 37-34 and the best they can do with a presumed desperation pass/out of bounds FG is tie it up. Stupid. If they do convert the 2, what does going up 6 points versus 5 get you? Hoping Pittsburgh might miss an extra point should they drive and get a TD?

Second of all - and most important of all. Why let them drive at all?? Take a knee at the 3 yard line like Jones-Drew did against the Jets. Clock would've run down to the 2 minute warning. Kneel a few times and kick the FG. After the kickoff, with no timeouts (I think they had none, maybe one?), Pittsburgh is probably looking at 20-30 seconds to get in FG range and spike the ball. Any play in bounds pretty much ends the game.

I'm down 112 points with Gather/F.Davis going tonight...(heavy scoring PPR league) and it was looking like I could pull it out until I got Rodger'd. He picks this week of all weeks to go off like a mad man.

Looks like I'll be playing for 3rd place in my big money local. Grrrrrrrrrrrr