[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

make the health care talks public please

dmarc117

The bottom line is that the obamessiah could back the congress into a corner and say publicly that he wants the debate to be transparent. He isn't doing that because he's as big of a liar as everyone else who's held that office this century.

Like, Have to agree here schitck and stuff.

I assert that if it was a repub white house, you would be all over the repub president for lying about transparency. Of course, the repubs on this board would then create reasons why the repub president could not be transparent.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assert that if it was a repub white house, you would be all over the repub president for lying about transparency. Of course, the repubs on this board would then create reasons why the repub president could not be transparent.

But shrubwhacked-girl can't be honest about "his" guy.

Yin and Yang, baby. :wacko:

Yeah, that's gonna fix things. ;whining;"But they're too partisan!" "No, THEY'RE too partisan";/whining;

Edited by westvirginia

Fox has been caught twice in the last few months running misleading videos with their news stories. Can youvname another network that's done the same?

Can you name or demonstrate that another network uses itself as anonymous sources for their own newscasts?

If you can' I'd like for you to show it to me. If not, you are ignoring reality.

CBS right before the 2004 elections :wacko:

Oh wait never mind, you said misleading, CBS reports were flat out lies.

Let's make this clear then. Obama is at fault for not living up to his transparency in health care campaign promise amongst other things.

Does the stuff he faltered on thus far make him a big of a liar as Warren Harding, Richard Nixon, or even Clinton's BJ denial? That is simple minded over dramatic schtick.

Let's make this clear then. Obama is at fault for not living up to his transparency in health care campaign promise amongst other things.

Does the stuff he faltered on thus far make him a big of a liar as Warren Harding, Richard Nixon, or even Clinton's BJ denial? That is simple minded over dramatic schtick.

But it is over an issue that will have a much greater effect on all of us than Clinton's BJ denial. Particularly if the libs get their way and make it so the legislation can not be reversed by future congresses. (Which is one of several Constitutional questions the health care reform bill will probably raise).

And this doesn't concern you? Not even a little bit? Fedgov, which does NOTHING right, is making its first move in taking over 1/7th of the economy and controlling your access to medical care, and it's making this move in secret. And you're OK with that? NOBODY should be OK with that.

Fedgov, which does NOTHING right

This is the fundamental problem. If you think "Fedgov" does nothing right, wait until you take a look at "Stategov", or God help you, "Localgov". Also, if the free market were so totally successful, Fedgov wouldn't have had to step in.

Peace

policy

how about ALLgov

Yeah, because if the financial sector and manufacturing sector had completely collapsed simultaneously, and only people with jobs could get health care they could even pretend to afford, that would have been so great. :wacko:

Peace

policy

Yeah, because if the financial sector and manufacturing sector had completely collapsed simultaneously, and only people with jobs could get health care they could even pretend to afford, that would have been so great. :wacko:

Peace

policy

banking needed to be bailed out, manufacturing not so much. and its how they bailed them out that reeks. had no clue. still dont.

. Now, how much would the legislation have been altered if on C-span? I doubt at all.

I doubt it would be altered, but the under the table dealings would be exposed, and Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck would have programming set for the next 2 months . . . or until Obama orders Chinese food and is deemed a communist again . . . . whatever comes first.

And this doesn't concern you? Not even a little bit? Fedgov, which does NOTHING right, is making its first move in taking over 1/7th of the economy and controlling your access to medical care, and it's making this move in secret. And you're OK with that? NOBODY should be OK with that.

I think you may want to start looking into moving. you are not a true patriot. :wacko: