[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys/Vikings

whomper

When is the last year that both conferences had #1 vs. #2 in the Championship Games ? I'm not ruling a Jets win out by any means, but, the Chargers are heavy favorites to make that happen. I was just curious when it last occurred.

By the way, I've really enjoyed this game. :wacko:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last year that both conferences had #1 vs. #2 in the Championship Games ? I'm not ruling a Jets win out by any means, but, the Chargers are heavy favorites to make that happen. I was just curious when it last occurred.

By the way, I've really enjoyed this game. :wacko:

clueless

They were up 17 points.

they had to ,, I laid 10-1/2 points

Straight Wager 01/17/10 12:48 ET

bet 180.00 to win 390.60 Result: Pending

Cowboys vs Vikings - Adjusted Line and Total

Cowboys

Vikings 01/17/10(13:10 ET)

Vikings -10.5 (+220)

Take a look in the mirror Mr math major, they were and are up 24 pts. I will say that technically that's 3 scores with all 2 pointers but the point remains.

PS: 2:30 left and still throwing. :wacko:

Edited by BeeR

Take a look in the mirror Mr math major, they were and are up 24 pts. I will say that technically that's 3 scores with all 2 pointers but the point remains.

Is there anything at all you don't piss and moan about?

If it were me I would have to see Dallas pull all it's starters before I stop trying to score. This is not pee wee football.

You're right. Even in little league we teach the importance of sportsmanship. These guys couldn't care less about it.

So if you were up 55-3 with a minute left you'd still be heaving it down the field?

I will repeat... Are they still playing the starters or have they pulled them all? As long as Dallas still has their guys out there I keep trying to score. I know the game is in hand but this is the playoffs and you need to send a message to next weeks opponent!

You're right. Even in little league we teach the importance of sportsmanship. These guys couldn't care less about it.

So if you were up 55-3 with a minute left you'd still be heaving it down the field?

Yes - if it pisses you off.

That aboy Vonte

it's the when I wore my first dressing nfl playoffs! :wacko: