[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys/Vikings

whomper

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if the Chargers can win today, 3 of the 4 teams remaining have a chance to be a first time champ.

So the big headline on Monday will either be the Saints/Vikes/Bolts winning their first SB or how the Colts passed on 19-0.

Or.... the Jets hugh upset. :wacko:

I really don't understand all the people pissed the Vikes scored there at the end. Did Dallas let AD get a first down so they could run out the clock? Give me a break, they were trying to prolong a game that's well over and go for it on fourth so why wouldn't we?

Anyone else think that Jerry was going to blow up Phillips head with his laser eyes?

Easy to be classy when your team was taken apart like a jigsaw puzzle....toggle back and look how classy Cowboy nation was in victory last week.

:wacko: Your ass hurts Swammi. You know damn well all bets are off when its Eagles Cowboys.

Congratulations to the Vikings, better team today, better execution on both side of the ball.

As a Cowboys fan this is extremely disappointing considering how we've played the last 4-5 weeks, we just didn't bring it today. For those saying Romo choked, I'll venture to say that there isn't a quarterback in the league that would've been successful today with that pass protection, against that pass rush. Vikings D-line was just nasty.

As bad as I feel right now, some positives came out of this season, and this postseason. Saw the emergence of Miles Austin, Felix Jones, our defense coming into it's own towards the latter part of the year, and Romo playing probably his best season of his career. We got a playoff win, something to build on for next year.

Speaking of next year, this may be controversial but I think Wade should stay, unless we could land a big name, quality, proven coach. A Bill Cowher type. Just think the stability would be good for the team...That said, if he gets the axe I wouldn't shed a tear.

Anyways grats to Vikings fans, I hope you guys go all the way now.

Good thing in my eyes is that there will be an NFC rep that has never won a Super Bowl.

That's what I always root for when my team's been eliminated. Gotta love this matchup. Congrats Vikings and Saints. Now if the Chargers can beat the Jets, that will make 3 out of 4 that have never won one.

I really don't understand all the people pissed the Vikes scored there at the end. Did Dallas let AD get a first down so they could run out the clock? Give me a break, they were trying to prolong a game that's well over and go for it on fourth so why wouldn't we?

Anyone else think that Jerry was going to blow up Phillips head with his laser eyes?

I'm not pissed at all about that pass. Farve just threw the ball up and is just happend to be on the money like he was all game. I don't think he really tried all that hard to make the competion. He was just on the money today. So what. They should have covered the guy. No worries just gives the D something to remember for next year. The O has to protect better so that they avoiid getting blown out that's all. The D played well enough to keep this close but protection was a issue and the Vikings were just that good with their pass rush today period. No one to blame but the O line and the kicker. That's how i see it.

I'm not pissed at all about that pass. Farve just threw the ball up and is just happend to be on the money like he was all game. I don't think he really tried all that hard to make the competion. He was just on the money today. So what. They should have covered the guy. No worries just gives the D something to remember for next year. The O has to protect better so that they avoiid getting blown out that's all. The D played well enough to keep this close but protection was a issue and the Vikings were just that good with their pass rush today period. No one to blame but the O line and the kicker. That's how i see it.

You know what I have noticed about the Cowboys fans? They are very respectful in losses. I am dead serious here. This post is a prime example!

To a point yes I agree with you. However, I would have to say that the D plan was terrible. How do they not have a safety over the top on Sid!?

I agree the kicker put us in a bad spot although I dont think it would have made a difference in the outcome. That being said , I wish they signed carney instead eventhough he was released right after dallas signed this hump suisham. For many many years my friends would always say . JC=3

Good game Vikings (totally outplayed the Cowboys in a much deserved win), congrats on your win and good luck next weekend against the 'Aints. Would really like to see Favre going out with a Super Bowl ring.

I've been a Cowboy fan for a long time ... and I don't disappear simply because the Boys lose (or get their asses whipped). I've said it all year long ... Wade is a doughboy/powder puff coach and he's gotta go. There for a moment I thought I was mistaken because they actually won half their games in December and won their first playoff game in 13 years ... but then the coaching inadequacies showed themselves in a big way again today.

The Cowboys were not prepared to play today and Minnesota kicked their asses up and down the field because of it. Why weren't they prepared today? Because they coaching staff let out a big sigh of relief after winning that first playoff game and relaxed. Bad bad bad coaching. The play calling in today's game was uninspired and predictable ... throw in penalties, turnovers and failure to execute and ... well you get a 34 to 3 loss.

I think it only lasted for 2 or 3 seconds, but MAN that glare from Jones into the back of Wade's head was seriously awesome... he is toast!!!

IMHO I'm not sure how much of this Vikings victory you can put on the Cowboys' coaches. The Boys seemed to be outplaying the Vikings for much of the game... and that is pretty telling as to how well prepared the players and coaches were. I think they had the right take on the Vikings, but at key moments some of the Vikings players just did some extraordinary things (particularly Rice who seemed to have superglue on his fingertips).

Great win and game by the Vikings

Terrible loss by Cowboys ...they came into this game on a real high and playing extremely well ...This blow out was inexcusable as was Brookings and any other cowboys reaction to Vikes scoring TD with pass late in game ...Brooking should be more worried about what he and rest of defense did the whole game instead of a late TD that Vikes scored ... absolute joke for anyone to be upset with that as they should be more upset with cowboys performance the whole game ...play 60 minutes and play hard and dont look for mercy or for a team to take it easy on you just because its late in the game and they have a lead ... as this is the NFL for petes sake