[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel sorry for John McCain

bpwallace49

What a guy will do for a shot at the presidency.

Is this proof that Sarah was only chosen by the party without his input or OK?

Love these tidbits about palin too . . .

- that Sarah Palin believed Saddam Hussein to be behind the attacks on 9/11, didn't understand why North and South Korea were separate (the Korean War) and that she could not properly pronounce Joe Biden's name. The book contends that Palin was a mentally unstable person prone to wild mood swings, describing her being hopelessly lost in a "catatonic stupor" at one point during the campaign.

there is some stuff about Edwards being a total douchebag (no surprise there AT ALL) and Bill Clinton making some snide remarks about Obama.

Poltics suck . . and the ego required to be a politician must be enormous.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a guy will do for a shot at the presidency.

Is this proof that Sarah was only chosen by the party without his input or OK?

Love these tidbits about palin too . . .

there is some stuff about Edwards being a total douchebag (no surprise there AT ALL) and Bill Clinton making some snide remarks about Obama.

Poltics suck . . and the ego required to be a politician must be enormous.

Snide? More like racist. I guess we all see what we want to.

It was pretty obvious at the outset that Palin was a Moran... After the first debate, well, it was painfully obvious that she was in so far above her head that a feces flinging monkey would have been a better adversary for Biden...

Snide? More like racist. I guess we all see what we want to.

It probably could be interpreted as racist. It could also be interpreted as him being a very junior senator without a long track record in politics moving up waaaay too quickly and not "paying his dues" first. . :D

Either way is demeaning and inappropriate. :D

It just sucks that McCain, a guy I long admired for his ability to reach across the aisle to actually get things done, was very willing to do whatever the Republican party wanted for a shot at the big brass ring of the presidency. Before his run, he was a respected moderate Republican. Now with all the Palin crap, he comes across as a guy that doesnt even know the details of his own campaign. Really sucks . . .:wacko:

It was pretty obvious at the outset that Palin was a Moran... After the first debate, well, it was painfully obvious that she was in so far above her head that a feces flinging monkey would have been a better adversary for Biden...

Thank god Obama is not in over his head. Thank god he has so much experience and so far you can see he has done so much to turn this country around.

Thank god Obama is not in over his head. Thank god he has so much experience and so far you can see he has done so much to turn this country around.

You must have ADHD . It took 8 years to bring this economy down and you want it fixed in 11 months??

Right. Bushes fault... Got it.... Thanks for that outstanding insight...

Please understand that is all they have left. Their guy is a schmuck but they want to keep pointing out the other guy sucked. Sooner or freaking later this bum will have to take ownership of the country. When he does...the party is over. He is in way over his head with no chance for success.

Believe me, I am no fan of the current administration. But, to believe that Sarah Palin is more qualified to be VP of this country than Biden is absolutely insane. You can not have watched the debates and interviews of Sarah Palin and think to your self, "wow, this is one smart cookie, she should be second in command of our nation". The woman is too ignorant, not stupid, mind you, ignorant, too have been successful in that position. Actually, she does seem pretty stupid, as well.

Believe me, I am no fan of the current administration. But, to believe that Sarah Palin is more qualified to be VP of this country than Biden is absolutely insane. You can not have watched the debates and interviews of Sarah Palin and think to your self, "wow, this is one smart cookie, she should be second in command of our nation". The woman is too ignorant, not stupid, mind you, ignorant, too have been successful in that position. Actually, she does seem pretty stupid, as well.

No question Biden was a better VP candidate than Palin. The issue I find so funny is that everyone on the left points this out, but will not to admit that Palin had more experience and was more qualified than BHO, and McCain blew BHO away. So, Palin's lack of experience while played perfectly by the left and the complicit media does matter, somehow a majority of the people failed to even look at BHO's history and qualifications.

No question Biden was a better VP candidate than Palin. The issue I find so funny is that everyone on the left points this out, but will not to admit that Palin had more experience and was more qualified than BHO, and McCain blew BHO away. So, Palin's lack of experience while played perfectly by the left and the complicit media does matter, somehow a majority of the people failed to even look at BHO's history and qualifications.

This is absolute nonsense and I can't believe anyone is still hanging there hat on it.

:wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

You must have ADHD . It took 8 years to bring this economy down and you want it fixed in 11 months??

No one is talking about Bush except . . . the righties in this thread.

The thread is about how McCain wasnt even in control of this own campaign and how Sarah "I sure look purty" Palin was selected by the party without a solid vetting process to be VP.

Yep Yukon is a known Ditto head. :wacko: