[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

doomsday clock

dmarc117

which way?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which way?

• closer to 12
    • further from 12
    • unch'd

Who gives a flip? Crap like this can't be predicted. Much like the "lone crazy" scenario for assassinations, it would take some accidental "perfect storm" confluence of events for even a terrorist nuke to set off nuclear armageddon.

+1

Though if I had to guess it will move away from 12 so that it can look like Obama has actually accomplished something.

I can't decide if this is a good thing because it might help raise awareness of the mess our world is in or a stupid thing because it's no more than a PR "toy" for scientists to use to make themselves feel all important n smart n stuff.

Closer because of the increasing threat of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists due to failed states, etc.

Plus the Vikings winning the Super Bowl this year is clearly a sign of the end times. 2012 is on it's way...

So this will be the final SB? :wacko: Better make it a good one.

So this will be the final SB? :wacko: Better make it a good one.

That would be 12/21/12 on the Mayan calendar. So 1 in Februry, 1 for the 2010 season. If the disputs gets done for the 2011 season, another one for that season.

And for the question, I did not see a choice for the clock swings towards Puddy.