[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles won't trade Michael Vick

keggerz

McNabb and T.O. again?

:wacko:

TO is a FA. He only signed a 1 year deal

FWIW- Tuesday night after this link went up local sportscasters (Vai Sikihema) reported that Vick had asked to be traded so he can start somewhere. Looks like damage control to keep the price up for a guy who wants out

Yeah. To the Bill for a 2nd round pick. Do I want that? No. But the Bills are stupid enough to do that. Well, at least until they prove otherwise.

The way the Bills have drafted over the last decade we'd probably be better off trading a 2nd for McNabb than drafting somebody. Here is a sample of the Bills first and second round picks: Erik Flowers, Mike Williams, Donte Whitner, Josh Reed, JP Losman, John McGargo, James Hardy, Willis McGahee, Chris Kelsay, Aaron Maybin, Marshawn Inch... Granted there is a new front office in there but Modrak is still around and history says the Bills will make a horrible pick. Yeah, I'll take McNabb for a 2nd based on that history.

Regarding the comments that the Eagles don't trade Vick - I'm with Keggerz and PFT - not buying it at all. I would be shocked if they didn't either trade him or release him prior to the season.

Edited by Piles

TO is a FA. He only signed a 1 year deal

FWIW- Tuesday night after this link went up local sportscasters (Vai Sikihema) reported that Vick had asked to be traded so he can start somewhere. Looks like damage control to keep the price up for a guy who wants out

Exactly what I thought(keep the price up).

The way the Bills have drafted over the last decade we'd probably be better off trading a 2nd for McNabb than drafting somebody. Here is a sample of the Bills first and second round picks: Erik Flowers, Mike Williams, Donte Whitner, Josh Reed, JP Losman, John McGargo, James Hardy, Willis McGahee, Chris Kelsay, Aaron Maybin, Marshawn Inch... Granted there is a new front office in there but Modrak is still around and history says the Bills will make a horrible pick. Yeah, I'll take McNabb for a 2nd based on that history.

Regarding the comments that the Eagles don't trade Vick - I'm with Keggerz and PFT - not buying it at all. I would be shocked if they didn't either trade him or release him prior to the season.

Looking at it that way, yeah McNabb for a 2nd would be pure gold. But the reality is this team needs a new entire FO. I know a lot has changed, but like you said, Modrak is still there, and as far as Im concerned, he has as much to do with the crappy years weve had as everyone that was just fired.

Looking at it that way, yeah McNabb for a 2nd would be pure gold. But the reality is this team needs a new entire FO. I know a lot has changed, but like you said, Modrak is still there, and as far as Im concerned, he has as much to do with the crappy years weve had as everyone that was just fired.

Couldn't agree more with your comments. I really do think the Bills make a very serious push for Vick or McNabb though. They need to make some sort of splash to get the fans enthusiasm up again. I would not be surprised one bit if the Bills trade for either one. In fact, I would be a bit surprised if they didn't.

Pure Hoopla is a Brand that is owned by Melissa Minahan, CEO of Pure Hoopla explains how you can get free printed baby shower invitation ideas and birth announcements. Drag and drop coupons on the back to get them for free.

The p90x schedule exercise is incredibly powerful. It is simple to set yourself for failure with all the this exercise program, as enthusiasm generally begins to fail following a week. That’s where the P90X worksheet will come in.

Slide your right hand out on the bar. Now reach back for your left foot and pull it up until your knee slides back behind your hips. Lift your knee now, release your foot, and place your left palm on the bar method soho

This kind of exercise session needs a great deal of willpower and you also should like a challenge. Should you fit requirements, then Insanity is good for you! Within the insanity schedule your whole body provides the resistance required to carry out the exercise therefore, you don't need dumbbells. It specializes in interval training workouts for weight loss.

Edited by bingo4

Maybe this is all a wink wink with Vic saying he's a top 10 QB. That is delusional. I would not put him in the top 32. Especially when potential/upside and age are considered.

While I have never considered Vick a good decision maker or passer, the few passes he did make this season, including some long ones, were really on the money. I'm sure working with McNabb and Reid had some degree of a positive impact on his passing.