[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Detriot Really this Bad?

Perchoutofwater

Turned it off at the 1:00 minute mark once I realized it has a right wing political POS point of view. Should have known better than to click a Perch link. :D

:wacko: Is there a Liberal or Centrist slant that would paint Detroit in a positive light?

It's a shame that you can't even afford bulldozers to plow it under. Richmond had areas that were about as rundown as that. It sucked. A few years ago, the city decided to plow it down and make it an empty field. Looked much better than the ruins, even if it is a bit weird to have a stark empty space in the middle of the ghetto houses still occupied.

Detroit should force the unemployed (most of the city by the sound of it) to jump on a bulldozer and earn their welfare.

That was a slanted presentation, but you really can't dispute that it accurately depicts a large portion of the city.

Doesn't surprise me...I just turned it off when the guy drew the conclusion after one minute that it was democratic leadership that lead to all the problems. Maybe 'bad' democratic leadership played a big role...hell there's no doubt about that.