[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The greatest line in cinema history

cliaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered the best one of all:

What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama blacksnake. But it ain't too godd***ed beaucoup.

A great one for sure, but I still say R. Lee Ermey has at least a dozen Hall of Fame lines in that film.

In Wedding Crashers when they are mediating a divorcing couple and the husband is railing on and the soon to be ex-wife says "You shut your mouth when you are talking to me!" Quite a number of good quotes in that movie.

One of my favorite movies for quotes is Snatch. Great one liners in that film. One of my favorites;

[Tyrone just backed into Franky Four Fingers' van]

Tyrone: I didn't see it there.

Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as if it's a bag of when I wore my first dressing peanuts, is it?

Tyrone: It was a funny angle.

[All three turn and look back at the truck]

Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you.

One of my favorite movies for quotes is Snatch. Great one liners in that film. One of my favorites;

[Tyrone just backed into Franky Four Fingers' van]

Tyrone: I didn't see it there.

Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as if it's a bag of when I wore my first dressing peanuts, is it?

Tyrone: It was a funny angle.

[All three turn and look back at the truck]

Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you.

How about the Cousin Avi's first words to Doug the Head - "Shut up and sit down you bald fat f*ck."

I know my Star Wars inside and out - and I could probably tell you which movie any quote you throw at me is from. Send me an IM sometime and we can talk all about the Star Wars universe, including the mountains of books I've read, countless video games, the movies themselves, the parodies, and all of the behind the scenes articles and clips that I've exposed myself to.

Not backing down on this one :wacko:

I've got a great trivia question for you Star Wars nerds...

How do you satisfy a woman if you were to ever make the sweet love to one?

I've got a great trivia question for you Star Wars nerds...

How do you satisfy a woman if you were to ever make the sweet love to one?

I'll assume she's wearing this, and I'm wearing this. Then I'd stick my this into her this until this happens.

Here's a shot of me on the way home the next morning.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

[On the porch of Navin's old house]

Grandmother (reading a letter Navie sent his family): My dear family, guess what. Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Gosh what a great time I had. I wish my whole family could have been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. I think next week I'll be able to send some more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a bl0w job. Your loving son, Navin. (she stops reading) And he's got the kisses here.

Father: That Patty must be a sweet girl.

Mother: God bless her.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Can't help but think of brat pack movies for some reason...

"Blaine? That's not a name, that's a major appliance."

"Gary, why are we wearing bras on our heads? It's ceremonial."

"What if your dope was on fire? Impossible, sir... It's in Johnson's underpants."

"The hell you bitchin' about? I have to sleep under a China man named after a duck's dork!"

Seems like every single line Long Duk Dong has from Sixteen Candles is quotable... ("Married? Married! Jeesh!)