[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin to the Dolphins...?

Shorttynaz

Read the little blurb on the Huddle's update thingy just off their main page..

Reported that Boldin wants to go to Miami, and Miami would be giving up a 3rd round pick (or later). Sorry, but I don't see the Cardinals letting a #1 WR go for a 3rd rounder. They'll hang onto him and deal with his BS.

Read the little blurb on the Huddle's update thingy just off their main page..

Reported that Boldin wants to go to Miami, and Miami would be giving up a 3rd round pick (or later). Sorry, but I don't see the Cardinals letting a #1 WR go for a 3rd rounder. They'll hang onto him and deal with his BS.

Except he isn't #1 in Arizona, he's #2

I've got Boldin & Breaston in a keeper league. I'd love to have the option to keep both of them. I actually think Miami would be a good spot for Boldin. They were throwing the ball well in the 2nd half of the season.

He would be #1 in Indy too. Unless you're counting Clark as the #1.

I'm sorry, maybe it's the Colts fan in me - but I think Wayne is a better WR than Boldin. Boldin is more physical - but Wayne has better hands, a better route runner, and has better speed if you ask me.

If I were building a team and had my choice of Boldin or Wayne - I'd take Wayne.

I'm sorry, maybe it's the Colts fan in me - but I think Wayne is a better WR than Boldin. Boldin is more physical - but Wayne has better hands, a better route runner, and has better speed if you ask me.

If I were building a team and had my choice of Boldin or Wayne - I'd take Wayne.

+1

Boldin isn't nearly the weapon that he was a few years ago and let's not forget that he had a future HOF QB in a heavy passing attack throwing to him. The Cards have a pretty solid record without Boldin in the lineup so he's not exactly that big of a difefrence maker and that's with double coverage on Fitz.

:wacko:

NE? Minn? Atl?

Yeah - I can see Moss - but dude is starting to wear down. Not saying Boldin isn't injury prone.

But Minny? Are you telling me that you'd rather have Rice or Harvin instead of Boldin on your team right now? You'd rather have Roddy White than Boldin? If that's the case, then why not take V Jackson or D Jackson - or even Ochocinco ahead of him??

If you ask me - I'd rather have Boldin over any of those guys - except maybe Moss.

Wayne is a better WR than Boldin, but Boldin is still a very good player.

:wacko:

NE? Minn? Atl?

Randy Moss...who knows what will happen with him. Welker is probably out for a season. Sidney rice eh not to close in my eyes. Roddy White...nope.

So yes, he'd be number one on any of those teams.

But Minny? Are you telling me that you'd rather have Rice or Harvin instead of Boldin on your team right now?

Forgive my homerism...but right now...Rice or Boldin, no f'n way i give up Sidney Rice for Boldin!.

Rice may owe a lot to F-word this year, but that's more because he probably learned a lot about the game/defenses and reading the DBs from him. Sure there was a throw here and there another QB may not have been able to make, but bottom line, the guy made ALL the catches this year. He proved he can go deep and get open, he can go deep and make the circus catch with DBs all over him. He'll make the plays over the middle, and has the skills to make the great catch and get the toes in on the sideline. And when it comes to making the jump ball catch in the end zone, he was Randy Moss-esque in his ability to to jump above everyone else and make the catch.

The guy may have had a slow start his first two years, partly due to his qbs but more so due to a knee injury that slowed him for both his first two years. But he's since shown he's willing to put in the work and that he's got all the skills. He's the real deal.

Nothing against Boldin, he's a stud. But I'm pretty dam happy with the trio the Vikes have at wr right now with Sid, Harvin and Berrian. No way the Vikes have any interest in Boldin.

Let's be fair though - Boldin hasn't stayed on the field for an entire season in 4 years. That automtically drops him below Wayne who has never missed a game since 2002.

True although misleading - ie he missed all of 1 game this past year. He does have a tendency to get nicked up though.

Forgive my homerism...but right now...Rice or Boldin, no f'n way i give up Sidney Rice for Boldin!.

Rice may owe a lot to F-word this year, but that's more because he probably learned a lot about the game/defenses and reading the DBs from him. Sure there was a throw here and there another QB may not have been able to make, but bottom line, the guy made ALL the catches this year. He proved he can go deep and get open, he can go deep and make the circus catch with DBs all over him. He'll make the plays over the middle, and has the skills to make the great catch and get the toes in on the sideline. And when it comes to making the jump ball catch in the end zone, he was Randy Moss-esque in his ability to to jump above everyone else and make the catch.

The guy may have had a slow start his first two years, partly due to his qbs but more so due to a knee injury that slowed him for both his first two years. But he's since shown he's willing to put in the work and that he's got all the skills. He's the real deal.

Nothing against Boldin, he's a stud. But I'm pretty dam happy with the trio the Vikes have at wr right now with Sid, Harvin and Berrian. No way the Vikes have any interest in Boldin.

I would unload Berrian for Boldin. :wacko: