[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new here

RWWB75

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule one - The barca lounger in the corner is mine.

Rule two - Beware anyone with Cheetos stained fingers.

Rule three - Never, ever ever, touch the peanut butter. TimC and his dog have had a very special relationship with it for too long now.

:wacko:

if thats really her, and she is really a she, then im steven seagal.

:D Raider fans get dibs. We don't get any football satisfacion in life, so throw us a bone here.

So... Your husband... Is he a big guy? :D

But in all seriousness, there's only one way to survive as a Raider fan here at The Huddle, and that's to be entirely realistic about team expectations and predictions. These guys can smell a blind homer a mile away, and you don't want that to jade whatever you say about your team later down the line.

Welcome, RWW...as a married father of four, please feel comfortable in the knowledge that i will rarely stalk you...however, the same cannot be said for the following list of perverts who lingered while looking at your profile pic...sadly, it only shows the 5 most recent:

electricrelis... Today, 12:33 PM

whomper Today, 12:33 PM

Seahawks21 Today, 12:29 PM

kpholmes Today, 12:20 PM

wiegie Today, 12:18

On a side note, how is your only "friend " on this site Perch? Does he have incriminating photos, or you just weren't warned?

Welcome! Sorry your owner is old & crazy.

What he said...

What they said :D

SMH Al Davis... I don't wanna talk about it

:D

welcome aboard.

1) somebody in this thread is not a friend of the thinking

2) we've a great group of people here - don't let the initial razzing get to you - its worth pushing through

3) don't eat the chicken

Nah it's all good :D

Well, at least you got your political leanings out for everyone to see with the "World's Smallest Political Quiz". You will now be subject to that and will not be able to waver on any issue that differs from it.

Welcome! :D

I'm cool with that!

I don't care if you're a chick (or in a gay relationship)... Raiders suck.

GO BRONCOS!

3 > 2

just sayin :wacko:

Nah, you pegged that one on the first try. Welcome!

We're mostly 13 year old boys. Welcome to junior high.

smiley_nerd.gif

+1 and if your Avi is you then I suggest multiple showings.

Welcome

lolol yeah its me but no showing!

Hi

hello!

They don't make enough beads for a chick to show you. :wacko:

O SNAP

Welcome. As long you don't constantly get into it about politics, you should fit in well around here. Just don't blame us if you end up better than your hubby at fantasy football. :D

Nah football = life

Welcome

Thanks Tru

my bad!

Rule one - The barca lounger in the corner is mine.

Rule two - Beware anyone with Cheetos stained fingers.

Rule three - Never, ever ever, touch the peanut butter. TimC and his dog have had a very special relationship with it for too long now.

I learned the cheeto rule from my sister. Don't ask.

if thats really her, and she is really a she, then im steven seagal.

Well hello steven segal!

Don't listen to these oafs. Welcome to the tailgate, my dear. Lovely pic. Why don't you come here and sit on my lap, we can talk about football and whatever else comes up.

ROFL ACK!

Hey baby, you like guys with a van?

Cause I've got a white van with your name on it...scribbled right underneath the free candy sign.

So THIS was you??

We can always use more x chromosones in the mix. Have fun with the boys, but remember Female Huddlers Rule! :D

WOOP WOOP!

:D Raider fans get dibs. We don't get any football satisfacion in life, so throw us a bone here.

So... Your husband... Is he a big guy? :D

But in all seriousness, there's only one way to survive as a Raider fan here at The Huddle, and that's to be entirely realistic about team expectations and predictions. These guys can smell a blind homer a mile away, and you don't want that to jade whatever you say about your team later down the line.

he's a body bulder :D And i'm no homer. lol i'm a real fan.

Welcome, RWW...as a married father of four, please feel comfortable in the knowledge that i will rarely stalk you...however, the same cannot be said for the following list of perverts who lingered while looking at your profile pic...sadly, it only shows the 5 most recent:

electricrelis... Today, 12:33 PM

whomper Today, 12:33 PM

Seahawks21 Today, 12:29 PM

kpholmes Today, 12:20 PM

wiegie Today, 12:18

On a side note, how is your only "friend " on this site Perch? Does he have incriminating photos, or you just weren't warned?

LMAO thats scary

The cat giving her a bath makes me feel kinda funny. :wacko:

HAHAHAHA yesss

/success