[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snow Days

BigMikeinNY

Snow days are great. Better than weekends because you have nothing planned so it is basically a day where you do what you want. We haven't had one since before winter break, and only two days that could have been. I hope every night that tomorrow will bring another snow day. Would have been great to have them while the olympics were going on too. Something to watch!

You must have one hell of a fun job Mr. Ted

almost nothing keeps me out of work and when there is snow out there it usually means I have to work and shovel. When I do stay home because of this white powder that doesnt give you a high, it means I am shoveling ALOT and since I am shoveling ALOT it also means I have to make it to my parents house and shovel ALOT there also because they are elderly.

so yah fook the snow. I rather go to work as I do every normal day.

sorry for the rant, snow, redbulls and AMT tax got me going this morning

almost nothing keeps me out of work and when there is snow out there it usually means I have to work and shovel. When I do stay home because of this white powder that doesnt give you a high, it means I am shoveling ALOT and since I am shoveling ALOT it also means I have to make it to my parents house and shovel ALOT there also because they are elderly.

so yah fook the snow. I rather go to work as I do every normal day.

sorry for the rant, snow, redbulls and AMT tax got me going this morning

How about a trade?

WOW!

That snow day just turned into 3 feet of snow and over 160,000 homes without power!!! :wacko:

Just got power back, lost it Friday. A ton of snow here in Southern NY. Many people still without power!

BM

Now you know why I do not heart the snow