[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Official updating thread 2010

whomper

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the update for Sundays games not including Mondays games yet. The Phillies joined the 1 score away group

Pool updated to show games played 4/25. See post 1 . Please check your scores. All teams below are 1 score from the win

Tampa Bay needs a 2

Boston needs a 10

Cubs need a 10

S.F Giants need a 7

Dodgers need a 8

Rockies need a 9

Philadelphia needs a 10

Edited by whomper

Pool updated to show games played 4/26. See post 1 . Please check your scores. All teams below are 1 score from the win

Tampa Bay needs a 2

Boston needs a 10

Cubs need a 10

S.F Giants need a 7

Dodgers need a 8

Rockies need a 9

Philadelphia needs a 10

Edited by whomper

Last night out of 20 scores there were 20 duplicates. Not one score came off the board. First time that ever happened this year

My Orioles are the worst at this game. I think they have about 7 3's. They never even give me a glimmer of hope. At this point I dont care if I win I just want someone to win so I can sleep an extra 20 minutes in the morning :wacko:

Arizona joined the 1 score away group

Pool updated to show games played 4/27. See post 1 . Please check your scores. All teams below are 1 score from the win

Tampa Bay needs a 2

Boston needs a 10

Cubs need a 10

S.F Giants need a 7

Dodgers need a 8

Rockies need a 9

Philadelphia needs a 10

Arizona needs a 10

I think this is the closest o-10 we have ever had. I dont recall this many teams being 1 score away. Its pretty exciting. Unless of course you have the Orioles who score 5,3, or 1 every single game :wacko: Im glad you guys are enjoying this though. I get to the computer late at night and do a quick glance of the one score away teams and im surprised nobody nailed it yet. I suspect this week we have a winner

I think this is the closest o-10 we have ever had. I dont recall this many teams being 1 score away. Its pretty exciting. Unless of course you have the Orioles who score 5,3, or 1 every single game :tup: Im glad you guys are enjoying this though. I get to the computer late at night and do a quick glance of the one score away teams and im surprised nobody nailed it yet. I suspect this week we have a winner

maybe we'll have an eight-way tie. :wacko:

Pool updated to show games played 4/28. See post 1 . Please check your scores. All teams below are 1 score from the win

Tampa Bay needs a 2

Boston needs a 10

Cubs need a 10

S.F Giants need a 7

Dodgers need a 8

Rockies need a 9

Philadelphia needs a 10

Arizona needs a 10

My Twins shut out by Dontrelle Willis. :wacko:

That brings me to needing only one number, which obviously means someone else finishes this today.

My prediction is AZ, they're at 6 runs now in the 6th inning, going for that 10.

My Twins shut out by Dontrelle Willis. :wacko:

That brings me to needing only one number, which obviously means someone else finishes this today.

My prediction is AZ, they're at 6 runs now in the 6th inning, going for that 10.

and they're on the road, so they have to bat in the ninth. :fingerscrossed:

and they're on the road, so they have to bat in the ninth. :fingerscrossed:

On the 10 now...can they put the brakes on? man on 3rd.

edit: never mind, HR...13 runs.

Edited by BillyBalata

Minnesota joined the 1 score away group

Pool updated to show games played 4/29. See post 1 . Please check your scores. All teams below are 1 score from the win

Tampa Bay needs a 2

Boston needs a 10

Cubs need a 10

S.F Giants need a 7

Dodgers need a 8

Rockies need a 9

Philadelphia needs a 10

Arizona needs a 10

Twins need a 7