[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mickelson wins Masters

Whiskey Pimp

Awww, come on, not even a courtesy chuckle? Lighten up. You can't honestly tell me you buy the awww shucks routine. That cheesy thumbs-up stuff made me throw up in my mouth. He was by far the biggest fake on tour until Tiger stole that title.

I think people took issue with you ridiculing a breast cancer survivor's breasts. It doesn't get much lower than that. Check out some past threads here and read about some posters' struggles with loved ones who have died of cancer.

It makes perfect sense that a genuinely good person would make you vomit.

I think people took issue with you ridiculing a breast cancer survivor's breasts. It doesn't get much lower than that. Check out some past threads here and read about some posters' struggles with loved ones who have died of cancer.

It makes perfect sense that a genuinely good person would make you vomit.

Seriously? That is what we've come to. It is an innocent joke, you all know it is an innocent joke, not remotely offensive. Gimme a break with this. I can understand that people tend to like Phil, so they don't like the joke, but to go the lack of sympathy for breast cancer route just isn't justified in this case.

If you think Phil Mickelson is a geniunely good person he has got the wool over your eyes my friend. I've shook hands with him a few times and he seemed like a nice enough guy, but you should hear the stories from the Callaway reps that have to work with him on a consistent basis.

Phil and geniune in the same sentence. That is a first.

As I said, I'm not so insensitive that I can't realize that it was heart-warming and touching moment, with Phil winning the tournament considering every thing that family has gone through. That part was fantastic. Even I can't deny that. But this love fest for "such a good and geniune guy" is just too much to stomach.

Edited by Seahawks21

You really are pretty much a worthless POS.

oh come on. That guy has tried to get me riled up for years. Who the F do you think you are? Sit there on your sensi-poo high horse and call people names. Whatever. I like how the guy jumping into a thread on a message board for the sole purpose of calling people names is calling someone else a worthless POS. Kind of ironic. Makes me feel like riverdancing.

Awww, come on, not even a courtesy chuckle? Lighten up. You can't honestly tell me you buy the awww shucks routine. That cheesy thumbs-up stuff made me throw up in my mouth. He was by far the biggest fake on tour until Tiger stole that title.

Sorry. Nothing funny about a woman fighting for her life and having her breasts removed during that fight. Tell some deformed baby jokes. Those are always good for a laugh.

If you think Phil Mickelson is a geniunely good person he has got the wool over your eyes my friend. I've shook hands with him a few times and he seemed like a nice enough guy, but you should hear the stories from the Callaway reps that have to work with him on a consistent basis.

Not only are you a POS. You are apparently a habitual liar. How come you at first only made a comment about the Calloway reps and then had to come back and edit your post and add in that you've actually shaken hands with Phil? What, you forgot that you'd done that? :wacko: On top of that, I can guarantee you that the reps that deal with Mickelson on a consistent basis are not as dumb as you are. If they are lucky enough to be able to deal with the #2 golfer in the world, no way in hell are they going around behind his back badmouthing him. No way to they risk losing someone like him to to a competitor by going around badmouthing him.

Not only are you a POS. You are apparently a habitual liar. How come you at first only made a comment about the Calloway reps and then had to come back and edit your post and add in that you've actually shaken hands with Phil? What, you forgot that you'd done that? :D On top of that, I can guarantee you that the reps that deal with Mickelson on a consistent basis are not as dumb as you are. If they are lucky enough to be able to deal with the #2 golfer in the world, no way in hell are they going around behind his back badmouthing him. No way to they risk losing someone like him to to a competitor by going around badmouthing him.

Don't forget he is also a jogging buddy of John Clayton. :wacko:

Not only are you a POS. You are apparently a habitual liar. How come you at first only made a comment about the Calloway reps and then had to come back and edit your post and add in that you've actually shaken hands with Phil? What, you forgot that you'd done that? :wacko: On top of that, I can guarantee you that the reps that deal with Mickelson on a consistent basis are not as dumb as you are. If they are lucky enough to be able to deal with the #2 golfer in the world, no way in hell are they going around behind his back badmouthing him. No way to they risk losing someone like him to to a competitor by going around badmouthing him.

Guy you're graspin. All I edited was the ending when I added the last few sentences. Was the end of this post English? Amazing that not everybody kisses Phi's butt the way you do? Is it really that unbelievable? If you sold your ass off to win a contest to go play golf with Phil and he stood you up to go boating, would you sing his praise? These people don't work for Phil, they work for Callaway. You know how it is on the golf course, people talkin this and that, so if you're in the business, you talk about these kinds of things. After a few years of working with a guy, you open up a bit more. We're just a bunch of guys hanging around a golf shop telling stories. I don't think they're afraid that I'm going to call Callaway and report that they have been talking bad about Phil.

And Amy doesn't have fake books from having breast cancer, she got boob job two decades ago. That joke is like 9 years old. Now that she is a breast cancer survivor it isn't funny anymore? C'mon.

Guy you're graspin. All I edited was the ending when I added the last few sentences. Was the end of this post English? Amazing that not everybody kisses Phi's butt the way you do? Is it really that unbelievable? If you sold your ass off to win a contest to go play golf with Phil and he stood you up to go boating, would you sing his praise? These people don't work for Phil, they work for Callaway. You know how it is on the golf course, people talkin this and that, so if you're in the business, you talk about these kinds of things. After a few years of working with a guy, you open up a bit more. We're just a bunch of guys hanging around a golf shop telling stories. I don't think they're afraid that I'm going to call Callaway and report that they have been talking bad about Phil.

And Amy doesn't have fake books from having breast cancer, she got boob job two decades ago. That joke is like 9 years old. Now that she is a breast cancer survivor it isn't funny anymore? C'mon.

nope...doesn't matter what you say now. You know and i know you went back and added that part about shaking hands with Phil.

And it doesn't really matter what you do. Or what kind of person Phil actually is. A bunch of us were talking about what a cool story/event this was and you came in and took a big crap right in the middle of it. It clearly indicates who you are.

Exactly. The joke might have been funny 18 months ago. And I wouldn't call her a survivor. I think she is still going through treatment.

You guys are right, that joke and my subsequent defense of it were completely out of line. There aren't words that can make the actions I took justified. I deeply regret and feel shame for writing those words. I am not naive enough to expect forgiveness, but I sincerely apologize for making light of any life-threatening situation, especially to those with a personal connection to this type of experience. I shutter to think of some of the memories I may have envoked.

You guys are right, that joke and my subsequent defense of it were completely out of line. There aren't words that can make the actions I took justified. I deeply regret and feel shame for writing those words. I am not naive enough to expect forgiveness, but I sincerely apologize for making light of any life-threatening situation, especially to those with a personal connection to this type of experience. I shutter to think of some of the memories I may have envoked.

Now say you're an immature tool and you root for a crappy team. SAY IT!!!!!

I don't know, the first thing I thought about after reading Hawk's joke was how everyone makes fun of Phil's man boobs. :wacko:

You guys need to lighten up.

I have never heard any "jokes" about Phil and man boobs. So my first thought was that someone was making fun about a cancer victim.

Joking or making fun of victims of cancer is not going to make me happy and I will say something. So I am sorry.... but I am not going to "lighten up".

21 made his apologies and that ends things. I am sure he now knows where the boundaries are.