[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mystery huddler 2010

Azazello1313

:wacko: TimC = rpaxon.

We couldn't afford a yo-yo when I was a kid. I once found a string and tied a rock to the end of it and spun it around and around. Until I knocked over a lamp and the string broke. I started to cry and my Dad came in the room and told me he would put me out of my misery...which showed me that he really cared and loved me to try to make me feel better like that. He told me the rock was too heavy for the string and so instead I tied one of his empty beer cans to it. It was awesome. I could do all kinds of tricks that I made up on my own and became the eckspurt yo-yo person in that video. I'll never forget one trick where I taped a picture of my Dad to the yo-yo and just let it sit there not moving on the string. Then I would flick my wrist and the beer can would snap up and slap me in the head. Yeah, that was a good one. I called it "why didn't you ever show me any love...I hate you more than words can say."

We couldn't afford a yo-yo when I was a kid. I once found a string and tied a rock to the end of it and spun it around and around. Until I knocked over a lamp and the string broke. I started to cry and my Dad came in the room and told me he would put me out of my misery...which showed me that he really cared and loved me to try to make me feel better like that. He told me the rock was too heavy for the string and so instead I tied one of his empty beer cans to it. It was awesome. I could do all kinds of tricks that I made up on my own and became the eckspurt yo-yo person in that video. I'll never forget one trick where I taped a picture of my Dad to the yo-yo and just let it sit there not moving on the string. Then I would flick my wrist and the beer can would snap up and slap me in the head. Yeah, that was a good one. I called it "why didn't you ever show me any love...I hate you more than words can say."

TimC is the funniest person at thehuddle.

"So...how often do you think you actually mess around with your Yo-Yo?" :tup:

Ummm...a FIVE minute interview, he does only ONE trick...and botches it? :wacko:

Saying nothing of the fact that the "trick" was swinging the effing thing around. Give any person who isn't a total spazz two minutes to practice that and they nail it.

I honestly can't fathom how this is real. Over the years I have been on some pretty low rent news shows. Even freaking public access, and even they wouldn't stoop to this. Especially the phone bit.

"Yo yo man says he can only do the piece if we let him grab his phone if it rings. He's going through some heavy chight."

"Are you kidding me? Like I'm going to let something like that stand in the way of landing yo yo man on the morning news? THE yo yo man?! I don't care if he needs to take a crap on camera. Get me freaking yo yo man!"

awesome Vid. I like when he talks about his divorces and then his parents divorce. "I don't want a girl firend".

Yeah....I can totally see why he's been divorced twice. Maybe the MORE amazing thing is that he was married twice. :tup:

Just an FYI....having a black cloud hanging over your head does NOT make you 'dark and mysterious' guys. :wacko:

Edited by SteelBunz