[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robin Hood

Skilly

Really? It was that bad? The way I understood it was that the movie was either before or after the previous stories of Robin Hood so it had little to do with the previous canon. Same leading actor and director from Gladiator. :wacko: I thought it would be decent.

Really? It was that bad? The way I understood it was that the movie was either before or after the previous stories of Robin Hood so it had little to do with the previous canon. Same leading actor and director from Gladiator. :wacko: I thought it would be decent.

One of my buddies saw it this week and liked it! :tup:

Good movie IMO, historically accurate. Now I can see if you liked Costners portrayal and his midwestern drawl he gave to Robin and all the historically incorrect shat they spun then yeah you probably wouldn't like this one. An attention span of more than two minutes, along with at least a high double digit IQ certainly helps in this one. Was a bit long though as some Scott movies tend to be.

Edited by Hugh B Tool

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed this movie even though the second half was pretty predictable and I don't find Kate Blanchett very attractive. The attention to historic detail, acting, and cinematography were great.

Grade: B