[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

extremely gore-y picture

Azazello1313

If there were no such thing as bad luck, that guy wouldn't have any luck at all. I mean seriously, all he did was get in the ring with a bull and eff with it while it's being stabbed repeatedly with spears. Who in the hell would ever imagine something like that happening? Let he among us who isn't stupid enough/a big enough a-hole to do that before make the first cracks on this poor guy.

Effing vinegar bag.

If there were no such thing as bad luck, that guy wouldn't have any luck at all. I mean seriously, all he did was get in the ring with a bull and eff with it while it's being stabbed repeatedly with spears. Who in the hell would ever imagine something like that happening? Let he among us who isn't stupid enough/a big enough a-hole to do that before make the first cracks on this poor guy.

Effing vinegar bag.

You have to think o those spears as pre-tenderizing the meat.

This reminds me of a joke:

Guy goes to a bull fight, and really enjoys himself. After the bull fight he goes to the best restaurant in town. He says He wants the best meal they have, the chefs specialty. The waiter says to the guy "sir you know that the meal you are asking for is $3,000 American". The guy looks at him and says "money is no object." So a little while later they bring the guy a bottle of Dom, a little bit ever that they bring him out a hugh steak on a silver platter. It's the best steak he's ever had. He's eaten about half of it when a mariachi band starts playing around a table about 20 feet a way. He notices that the waiter is bringing out a gold platter to the man sitting at the table. The meat on this platter looks like nothing he's ever seen before. He calls the waiter over, and says "I thought I asked for the best meal, and yet you bring his out on a gold platter. He sure seems to be enjoying that hugh hunk of meat, though I don't recognize it." The waiter replies "Senor, that is special dinner must be ordered months in advance. That is the testicles of the bull that was killed in today's bull fight. If you would like we could put you on the waiting list, but that dinner costs $10,000." The guy says "yes, I come to Mexico often, put me on the list."

6 months past and he gets a call from the waiter. The waiter says "Senor, your turn has come, your meal will be prepared two weeks from today. Please make your arrangements." The guy flies to Mexico but misses his first flight so he doesn't get to see the bull fight, still he makes it in time for the dinner. He walks in the restaurant and they treat him like a king. They bring him a bottle of Dom, he's sitting enjoying an appetizer when the waiter comes out with a gold platter. The mariachis start playing, and his mouth starts watering in anticipation of those big tender hunks of meat. The waiter sets the platter down and removes the lid, and there in the middle of the platter are two tiny pieces of meat. The guy looks at the waiter and says "Jose what is this, this isn't what I paid for." The waiter says "Senor, surely you must realize the matador doesn't always win."

Coolest thing I've EVER seen... Wait, the vagina is the coolest thing I've ever seen, so, we'll go vagina 1 and then that picture

So, I guess this could spawn an interesting sub-topic. Who would be an even less sympathetic victim of a serious injury than a bullfighter?

A member of the Dallas Cowboys

So, I guess this could spawn an interesting sub-topic. Who would be an even less sympathetic victim of a serious injury than a bullfighter?

I guess the Darwin Awards is full of them.

A fan or member of any of the Notre Dame sport teams.

Catholic Priest?

Edited by SEC=UGA

A member of the Dallas Cowboys

See, there you go. That's what I'm talking about. OK, now we're rolling.

Mostly though, I was talking about someone getting hurt in the line of duty in some way that is not entirely unexpected.

Edited by detlef

To keep sort of on thread topic, any of those dumbf*cks that run with the bulls in Pamplona.

To keep sort of on thread topic, any of those dumbf*cks that run with the bulls in Pamplona.

You know, I thought about that but decided that, at least those guys aren't part of a "sport" where everyone is stabbing the freaking thing. I mean, that's just effed up. Obviously I'm not bothered by animals being killed because I eat meat. I am, however bothered by animals being tortured for amusement.

The running of the bulls is obviously reckless and stupid but so are plenty of things that otherwise good guys could get talked into doing.