[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Chick Fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich

keggerz

We signed up last week, and got our two sandwiches today...one per email address.

Very good....a little too spicy, but still quality Chick-Fil-A chicken.

how does it compare to the Wendy's Spicy Chicken?

how does it compare to the Wendy's Spicy Chicken?

The chicken at Fil-A, as usual, is a better quality...but I think I like the flavor a tad better on the Wendy's sandwich. The ChickFilA sandwich was just a little over the top in terms of spiciness. Great flavor, but for the average person that wants a little more than just the original sandqwich, this was alot more. In fact, the floor person that walks around re-filling drinks was asking people who got the promo sandwich what they thought, and was telling them they could get some dressings (Blue Cheese, Ranch) to put on to tone it down.

wouldn't shock me if they adjusted the recipe to bring it down a level or two.

:wacko:

Chick-Fil-A is about as good as you get in the fast-food arena. Unless, of course, the dog taco is your cup of tea.

Well, for starters, here in NC, there's no shortage of biscuit shops that sell far better chicken on a very good biscuit. So, at least where I live, it's not even the best chicken you can get, let alone fast food. Because then you do, in fact, bring in the taco joints. And hell, if I'm going chain fast food, I'll do a Hardy's Thickburger anyway. Or a hot dog and a soda from Costco which, at $1.50 is nearly free anyway.

Oddly enough, I get the chicken biscuit deal, but I don't get the "sandwich" that is comprised of nothing but some chicken and a pickle on a bun. It just doesn't do it for me.

Well, for starters, here in NC, there's no shortage of biscuit shops that sell far better chicken on a very good biscuit. So, at least where I live, it's not even the best chicken you can get, let alone fast food. Because then you do, in fact, bring in the taco joints. And hell, if I'm going chain fast food, I'll do a Hardy's Thickburger anyway. Or a hot dog and a soda from Costco which, at $1.50 is nearly free anyway.

Oddly enough, I get the chicken biscuit deal, but I don't get the "sandwich" that is comprised of nothing but some chicken and a pickle on a bun. It just doesn't do it for me.

I don't disagree that there are better places if you know the local joints. I'd usually opt for a chicken cheesesteak from any of my local sandwich shops over a traditional fast food place 99 times out of 100....but since it was 92 degrees yesterday, and the kids like the ChickFilA playhouse to keep them out of the heat, and we had a free offer for lunch, it was a no-brainer.

I think the thread was posted here because ChickFilA is a national chain, and could appeal to Huddlers nationwide. And to be honest, the sandwich was pretty good, and better than the typical chicken sandwiches offered by most other fast food chains.

I think the thread was posted here because ChickFilA is a national chain, and could appeal to Huddlers nationwide. And to be honest, the sandwich was pretty good, and better than the typical chicken sandwiches offered by most other fast food chains.

Not here in Minnie...:wacko:

Tried it today and thought it was good (as far as fast food goes)...the chicken was top notch like with other Chick Fil-A sandwiches...Don't think it was as spicy as Swammi described it...FWIW, I would still rank the Wendy's spicy chicken over it as the best fast food spicy chicken on the market.

Edited by keggerz

It so happens that I will be within two blocks of a Chick Fil A on Saturday. I have never been in one and never tried anything from one but since I was just able to secure a free sanwich for the three of us that will be together, well, I will spring for the drinks and let you all know what I thought of this thing on Saturday.

I can't get rid of LenDale White for a free Chick Fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich. :wacko:

Throw in your 2nd round pick and I'll send you a sammich :tup:

It was OK, could be a touch spicier. Not as good as Wendy's