[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the market for a mid sized pickup

Kid Cid

Yeah, what I said to begin with. KC is probably better off with a full-size truck of any flavor but Dodge, and if he got the Ranger he'd definitely want the 4.0 V-6 and extended cab. :wacko:

I know you're not used to it, but I was just agreeing with you. :tup:

I'd think about how impractical pickups are 13 days out of 14 unless you need one for work and consider something else, especially if you don't need to tow anything.

I have something else for the other 13 days. It's is just hard to get a sheet of plywood in the back of the Vette.

I have something else for the other 13 days. It's is just hard to get a sheet of plywood in the back of the Vette.

And if you strap it to the top it acts as a wing and the F'er will take off....

I built a deck 20 years ago with an '87 Firebird. 8 foot deck boards will fit between the seats and you could still close the hatch. :wacko:

But yeah, I was tired of borrowing my Dad's truck all the time. Getting my own pays for itself every month. If you want to get your own mulch and topsoil, then you must get a

. This sucker has saved my back and lets you just back up to wherever you need to drop your supplies off. It is awesome! Best 100 bucks I've spent. Edited by TimC

:wacko: They are essentially the same vehicle with minor differences in trim unless you are comparing the Denali.

Interior set up seemed different and the ride in the GMC seemed better. The Chevy feel like it floats, the GMC felt like a stiifer ride, could be all in my head. The guy with the GMC is out of town, I'll have to wait til he gets back next week and drive them both again.

If all you are doing is using it a couple of times a month to haul stuff, why not consider renting a small truck that day or using the $25 per hour Home Depot truck?

Keep your $ if you are talking about something you will use every few weeks.

I drive a truck because I use it throughout the year for camping, tailgating with the guys, hauling kayaks and/or canoes, etc. And as much as I use it, I have been considering stepping down because it is kind of a PITA to drive a pickup all the time. It's expensive even for someone that uses it regularly. There are other ways to do things if you are creative.

If all you are doing is using it a couple of times a month to haul stuff, why not consider renting a small truck that day or using the $25 per hour Home Depot truck?

Keep your $ if you are talking about something you will use every few weeks.

I drive a truck because I use it throughout the year for camping, tailgating with the guys, hauling kayaks and/or canoes, etc. And as much as I use it, I have been considering stepping down because it is kind of a PITA to drive a pickup all the time. It's expensive even for someone that uses it regularly. There are other ways to do things if you are creative.

The Home Depot truck is always gone when I need it and the wife and I do a fair bit of camping. The list of things I do around here (landscaping, firewood, etc.) will make it worth while to actually have on instead of borrowing a buddies. That and the wife wants it, I have no choice now.