[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

name an everyday occurrence that wouldn't normally be upsetting ...

montster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pure testicular envy. We have a bunch of huddlers that wish they could lick their own balls. My dog is female, so I don't get that at night.

Two guys happen upon a stray dog licking his balls.

Guy 1: I wish I could do that.

Guy 2: You might want to pet him first.

My dogs are both female. They like to lick their pucchiacias just as much as male dogs lick their balls

They are cleaning out the anal glands. An old defense system for dogs but irritates them is that liquid if left there too long.

They are cleaning out the anal glands. An old defense system for dogs but irritates them is that liquid if left there too long.

Yup, you should "express" the anal glands on a pretty regular basis. If you can't handle the process (or the smell), your vet can do it. Thank God my wife worked for a couple of vets. She is the animal doc of the d3 household.

Yup, you should "express" the anal glands on a pretty regular basis. If you can't handle the process (or the smell), your vet can do it. Thank God my wife worked for a couple of vets. She is the animal doc of the d3 household.

Yet another reason I don't have a dog.

when people dont use turn signals

seriously--it requires almost zero effort, so the fact that people choose to not even expend a minimal amount of effort out of consideration for other people really pisses me off. Selfish bastards.

seriously--it requires almost zero effort, so the fact that people choose to not even expend a minimal amount of effort out of consideration for other people really pisses me off. Selfish bastards.

Or use the signal AFTER cutting you off :wacko:

:divingboard:

the worse thing here in the city is when u get behind somebody at a stop light. no turn signal on. the light turns green, the turn signal goes on. so now youre stuck behind them. give em the horn and they are all confused. motha fruckers!!!!!!!

traffic. i know it's there, every day, but on some days i wish my eyes would glow green and i'd hulk out so i could rumble down the highway tossing cars every which way ...

Yeah, driving for a living (at least in the interim) isn't the best thing for someone who despises traffic like I do. This could actually be in the "things you do that annoys your wife thread, too. I get insanely pissed at idiot drivers and traffic. My wife actually gets real bent outta shape when I get bent outta shape over traffic.

Lead, follow, or get the eff out of the way.

traffic. i know it's there, every day, but on some days i wish my eyes would glow green and i'd hulk out so i could rumble down the highway tossing cars every which way ...

Yeah, driving for a living (at least in the interim) isn't the best thing for someone who despises traffic like I do. This could actually be in the "things you do that annoys your wife thread, too. I get insanely pissed at idiot drivers and traffic. My wife actually gets real bent outta shape when I get bent outta shape over traffic.

Lead, follow, or get the eff out of the way.

if someone cuts me off or rush to get in fornt of me, they better be driving faster than me.

A few weeks ago, my 16-year old lab, Chalkie, developed some skin allergies. She was licking all day and night. She chewed alot of hair off her legs. Her vulva was swollen badly. I took her to the vet and got some pills and the head cone. It's now starting to get better. She got the cone off one day last week while I was at work and it was a hugh setback on her treatment since she was able to lick herself again and irritate the areas again. She was never much of a licker before this. It kept me up all night long when she started.

I'm worried since I'm gonna be up in Arlington the next 2 weeks for a system conversion and she doesn't take care of the dogs like I do. :tup:

We need to grab some brew while you're up here.

+ :wacko:

My wife actually gets real bent outta shape when I get bent outta shape over traffic.

Sometimes we'll hit traffic on 95 on our way up to Philly on the weekends. I'll crank up Pandora and just zone out. It's a congested highway, there are too many people, traffic happens. My wife on the other hand will start cursing and freaking out. Even if we're just going to a family picnic and it doesn't matter what time we get there. Drives me effing nuts.

Greeters. Those guys that stand at the front of a store and just say hello. They just bother me. I actively avoid stores with greeters.

Drivers honking at pedestrians. Sometimes it drives me crazy.

People eating on the subway. Particularly unhealthy looking people eating unhealthy smelly food.

"Static" on my hdtv. Usually on TBS. Those little blocks of pixels that flash across the screen along with a blip in the sound. IO cable BLOWS. Every once in a while I lose it.

Women with strollers. Don't get me started.

Edited by mrip

Greeters. Those guys that stand at the front of a store and just say hello. They just bother me. I actively avoid stores with greeters.

Along these lines, I actively avoid stores with commission sales-people. They're just doing their jobs, but they're on you like a spider-monkey as soon as you walk in the door.

:tup:

Inconsiderate drivers. When someone puts on their turn-signal to change lanes, let them in. Do not speed up and act like one car length will completely throw you schedule off.

i love it when someone cuts in when lanes have to merge and then they wont let anyone in. :wacko:

Drivers honking at pedestrians. Sometimes it drives me crazy.

In a similar line, people streetside holding and waiving signs advertising a nearby business.

Just encountered another one....

I work with a lady that loves to ask questions. This woman loves to question everything...because she can't be bothered to figure stuff out for herself. Well, when you answer the question, she answers "right"....like she's confirming you gave the correct answer and she already knew the answer like some middle school flunkie school teacher.

Anyone who answers "right" to a question that isn't grading you should be put down.

Just encountered another one....

I work with a lady that loves to ask questions. This woman loves to question everything...because she can't be bothered to figure stuff out for herself. Well, when you answer the question, she answers "right"....like she's confirming you gave the correct answer and she already knew the answer like some middle school flunkie school teacher.

Anyone who answers "right" to a question that isn't grading you should be put down.

Right