[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bill maher

dmarc117

Id like to fracture his larynx

ETA: I wish rickets upon him ..RICKETS !!!!!!!

Edited by whomper

I liked him better as a comic before he started taking himself seriously. At some point I think he forgot that his gift is talking in an amusing and funny way, and he started believing that he actually has the answers to real problems.

John Stewart still remembers that his #1 goal is the funny, not being a political leader.

This guy loves hearing himself talk. He has no stance on any issue and only says what he thinks will get applause. I find him to be one of the more perplexing people on this planet because he makes no senses, double talks and contradicts himself, misquotes all the time and yet still has a show on HBO (he'd do great in politics). The dude was taken off the air for a bit because of his Sept 11 comment. I can't stand him.

ETA:

Enough said.

Maher's comment about the cowardice of terrorists followed another controversial comment he made on Politically Incorrect earlier that year where he compared dogs to retarded children: "But I've often said that if I had — I have two dogs — if I had two retarded children, I'd be a hero. And yet the dogs, which are pretty much the same thing. What? They're sweet. They're loving. They're kind, but they don't mentally advance at all.... Dogs are like retarded children."
Edited by cliaz

Id like to fracture his larynx

I liked him better as a comic before he started taking himself seriously. At some point I think he forgot that his gift is talking in an amusing and funny way, and he started believing that he actually has the answers to real problems.

Both well said.

He's the perennial poster child for pompous asses. He even gives Keith Olberman a run for his money there, and that shouldn't even be possible.

John Stewart still remembers that his #1 goal is the funny, not being a political leader.

He sure is no Al Franken.

he is entertaining. definitely from the left, but not afraid to blast his own team.

I watched The Daily Show last night for the first time in several years and Stewart spent the entire show pointing out Barry's broken campaign promises.

The guy is an idiot. The worst part of his show is when he sits around and tells what he thinks are jokes and the guests have to act like it's funny. Soooo f'n awkward since almost none of it contains any wit or humor whatsoever.

let me clarify......

he is entertaining. definitely from the left, but not afraid to blast his own team.

like most celebs, he believes everything that comes out of his mouth.

like atomic said, jon stewart better

this