[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why you should listen to the cops

buddahj

most cops, whether they are rite or wrong, are on a power trip. so just listen to them.

When you consider all the scumbags and morons they have to deal with on a daily basis, it's easy to see why they act the way they do. This lady is a perfect example, imagine having to deal with that every single day. And this is mild compared to the violent drug addicts and other assorted POS's they have to round up. And no matter how many they arrest, there are always more. It's a dangerous and thankless job. They are trained to assert their authority, in large part for their own safety. A power trip implies that they get off on it -- I think they would prefer if everyone cooperated so this kind of incident wouldn't be necessary.

When you consider all the scumbags and morons they have to deal with on a daily basis, it's easy to see why they act the way they do. This lady is a perfect example, imagine having to deal with that every single day. And this is mild compared to the violent drug addicts and other assorted POS's they have to round up. And no matter how many they arrest, there are always more. It's a dangerous and thankless job. They are trained to assert their authority, in large part for their own safety. A power trip implies that they get off on it -- I think they would prefer if everyone cooperated so this kind of incident wouldn't be necessary.

i agree. the job has to suck. every stop could be their last. but i do think many of them do get off on the power they have. jmo.

officer - "okay, to clarify why I was stopping you - you were driving 51, the speed limit is 35, you have a broken windshield, you're not wearing a seatbelt and you have a break light out"

lady - "you can say all what you wanna say"

:wacko:

Her screams are hilarious.

They were but even better were the dogs barking in response to her screams.

Funny as that was, it doesn't set with me right. Tasers kill people and should only be used to subdue suspects that may physically harm officers. This chick didn't weight 110 lbs with her hair wet - not really a threat. Yank her ass out of the car and throw her on the pavement. :wacko:

Funny as that was, it doesn't set with me right. Tasers kill people and should only be used to subdue suspects that may physically harm officers. This chick didn't weight 110 lbs with her hair wet - not really a threat. Yank her ass out of the car and throw her on the pavement. :wacko:

I'm pretty sure they are now trained to tase as opposed to use physical force now.