[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could time travel...

millerx

Visit? Pretty much any time since the big, meat eating dinosaurs died off.

I'd like to visit when they were at their peak. How amazing that would be.

As for living, I've often said anyone who thinks there were any "good old days" is talking out their arse. I'm assuming that in the context of this thread, "living" isn't some random life because 99.9% of lives pre-1950ish were nasty, brutish and short. If pushed, I'd go for the Italian Renaissance simply because of the wimmins and their sexual abandon.

I'd like to visit when they were at their peak. How amazing that would be.

As for living, I've often said anyone who thinks there were any "good old days" is talking out their arse. I'm assuming that in the context of this thread, "living" isn't some random life because 99.9% of lives pre-1950ish were nasty, brutish and short. If pushed, I'd go for the Italian Renaissance simply because of the wimmins and their sexual abandon.

Yeah, if this was "live", it'd be the late 40's for me at the VERY earliest. Air conditioning, soap, sanitation, anti-biotics.

Visit multiple ancient Chinese Dynasties

Visit 1st & 2nd Century Roman Empire (including Judea of course)

Visit 6th Century England

Visit 9th & 10th Century Scandanavia

Visit 18th & 19th Century Russia

Not sure if I would want to live in any other time than the present. But I'd definitely like to kick it in the future for a little while too!

visit: almost any time period. would be interesting to witness older historical events.

live: kind of depends on strata. being poor was much harsher in the past. never-the-less, i am drawn to the middle ages, renaissance, greek and roman empires, WW II, and ancient egypt.

Visit? Pretty much any time since the big, meat eating dinosaurs died off.

So like, 6000-7000 years ago? :wacko:

I would like to explore the west before it was settled and see that process. Tagging along with Lewis and Clark would have been pretty tight.