[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yay! ANOTHER global warming thread

westvirginia

:tup:

Global warming data apparently cooked by U.S. government-funded body shows astounding temperature fraud with increases averaging 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. The tax-payer funded National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has become mired in fresh global warming data scandal involving numbers for the Great Lakes region that substantially ramp up averages.

A beleaguered federal agency appears to be implicated in the most blatant and extreme case of climate data fraud yet seen. Official records have been confirmed as evidence that a handful of temperature records for the Great Lakes region have been hiked up by literally hundreds of degrees to substantially inflate the average temperature range for the northeastern United States.

:wacko:

Forget global warming. I just caught something on TV yesterday talking about how we're overdue for a hugh electromagnetic solar flare to hit us and litterally fry all our infrastructure. That happens, we're all frucked but good. No electricity, no communications, no clean running water, no fuel, no food, no nothing. :wacko:

Forget global warming. I just caught something on TV yesterday talking about how we're overdue for a hugh electromagnetic solar flare to hit us and litterally fry all our infrastructure. That happens, we're all frucked but good. No electricity, no communications, no clean running water, no fuel, no food, no nothing. :tup:

aHHH....another global electromagnetic flare alarmist. When will this end? :wacko:

When I was in Oklahoma recently, shooting a movie in 105+ heat everyday, a production assistant walked by me and said "Damn this global warming is really taking affect huh?". Needless to say, after I threatened to knock his head off his neck, we didn't speak again for the entire shoot.

Forget global warming. I just caught something on TV yesterday talking about how we're overdue for a hugh electromagnetic solar flare to hit us and litterally fry all our infrastructure. That happens, we're all frucked but good. No electricity, no communications, no clean running water, no fuel, no food, no nothing. :wacko:

saw that oen too - also saw that we're overdue for the earth;s polarity to switch which will also cause all kinds of issues. :tup:

I'm so busy I haven't had a chance to keep up with this stuff.

I'm still scared of the Bird Flu!

With a place named "beaver island" in the middle, I should hope so.

Kinda funny story... I have a gay cousin, his SO is a very prominent divorce attorney, they both live happily together on Beaver Island... Oh, the jokes I made when I found that out. They have a good sense of hughmor regarding their gheyness.