[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though the thread got locked, I want you all to know

wiegie

Well, what would we expect from a no talent, lazy, petite, swiss marrying, leech off of the taxpayers money who's only goal in life is to indoctrinate our children in communist ideology and sway them toward believing in archaic and faulty economic systems that have ended up in shambles coming to a head in the fall of the iron curtain and spreading famine across N. Korea... You freaking ass munch!!!!

can I play?

Doesn't the bible tell you not to hate, momomakers?

But if you feel the need to hate me, I obligingly accept your offer. Hate away, just know that I've always loved you deeply. Ever since that time at the soccer game.........

The Bible is like the Constitution to most people. They only pick the parts they like. :wacko:

I pick this part:

One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand

Exodus 2:11-12

Or maybe this one :wacko: :

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"

He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

2 Kings 2:23-24 (NIV)

How about this one? :tup:

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

Psalms 137:9

Perhaps the South was right after all? :wacko:

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property."

Leviticus 25:44-45

This is the one moneymakers skips:

"And yeah, though there be twenty and two young ones, each dressed fetchingly in brightly colored athletic attire, darting to and fro on god's green pitch, share not thine manly love with any."

This is the one moneymakers skips:

"And yeah, though there be twenty and two young ones, each dressed fetchingly in brightly colored athletic attire, darting to and fro on god's green pitch, share not thine manly love with any."

Hey, don't be trying to make momomakers hate you more than he hates me, I saw him first.

Perhaps the South was right after all? :wacko:

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property."

Leviticus 25:44-45

As a sotuherner I prefer this one:

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

or this:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Edited by SEC=UGA

The best one of all can be found in my sig.

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

I was just kidding about punching someone in the neck. I didn't think the thread would get closed so quickly :wacko:

Despite the holy war some of you are trying to start... I think Wiegie should have given this card to lady hawke