[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is this remotely a good idea?

buddahj

ANDERSON TWP. – A stunt gone awry Sunday on Interstate 275 has left a Cincinnati man dead after he attempted to climb onto the roof of a moving car, fell and was hit by at least two vehicles.

The accident happened at about 2 a.m. on the interstate between the Five Mile Road and New Richmond exits.

According to the Hamilton County Sheriff’s office, Joseph S. Needels, 29, slipped and fell from the passenger window of a 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier when the vehicle drove over a patch of rough pavement.

He was hit by a 2006 Kenworth semi-tractor trailer, a 2009 Mazda 3 and possibly a white pick-up truck that left the scene, investigators said.

Needels was pronounced dead at the scene.

The driver of the semi trailer, 31-year-old Theodore A. Hooks II of Cincinnati, was taken to Mercy Hospital Anderson, where he was treated and released. The Mazda 3 driver, Adrienne Williams, 18, of St. Bernard, was not injured, nor was the driver of the Cavalier, 22-year-old Courtney L. Groeshen of Cincinnati.

Alcohol and/or drugs are believed to be factors, authorities said.

Interstate 275 at the scene was closed for about five hours as a result of the incident.

:wacko:

I don't care if drugs &/or alcohol were factors...this was just plain stupid.

Hopefully we actually got him outta the gene pool before he had a chance to spread his seed... Alas, probably not though, the dumb have a tendency to breed more quickly than do the intelligent and responsible.

Edited by SEC=UGA

:tup:

I don't care if drugs &/or alcohol were factors...this was just plain stupid.

I agree, Chevy Cavaliers are pieces of junk and should never be driven. :wacko:

:tup:

Edited by BiggieFries

The dude is from Cincy. So he doesn't remember what happened to Chris Henry?

Two things going against him here. Nothing ever good happens at 2 AM and drugs and alcohol were believed to be a factor. :wacko:

I've had some pretty good things happen at 2 AM whilst on drugs...