[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a bad-ass

muck

Biker: Welcome to the gang, Muck!

Muck: Why thanks, I figured I already owned your clubhouse so why not?

Biker: If you don't mind, could you maybe get an actual motorcycle though because trailing us in a Mercedes is hurting our rep.

Muck: I'll see what I can do. In the mean time, I went ahead and wrote up a set of club rules and regulation that we can all abide by so if you could just read it and sign it..(hands 800 page books out)

Biker: Yeah, wow. Hey... er.... you're... you're kinda sucking the fun out of being a biker here...

Man, so true. :wacko:

I didn't know blacks were in motorcycle gangs? I thought those were pretty exclusively white... like swimming, or hockey. :shrug

My youngest daughter lives in Columbia, Missouri and a couple weeks ago she and her husband were driving down I-70 when they were passed by two black guys on their motorcycles. Her husband remarked, "...that there's something you don't see many of (meaning black motorcyclists)...". They were then passed by over 100 (their estimation) more black guys on motorcyles. Apparently there was big gathering there in Columbia and some pretty famous black motorcyclists (including Michael Jordan) were there.

So Muck, get us autographs if it's, you know, appropriate.

The kinda boring and anti-climatic story (short version):

I went to the building last night to see people where they weren't supposed to be. I called the cops and told them I suspected a breaking and entering into a building that one of my investment funds owns. The cops came and were elated they'd have a reason to make these momos go away. They knocked on the door, nobody came. They tried to open it, it was locked. They said they wouldn't break down the door w/o a warrant. They suggested that we come back the next day (i.e., today) when they wouldn't be there and just change out the locks.

So, today, I called the locksmith and the cops and we were going to meet to have a lock-drilling party.

Well, when they got to the building, the cops said that I should probably get an attorney to make sure they were given the appropriate eviction notice before changing the locks. I think it's a good idea, so we hold off on that until after I meet with a local attorney two of the cops suggested I call.

...however...

This investment fund also owns a building right next door ... so, I had the locksmith go over there to change out that lock.

While they were drilling one of the 'scary black bikers' (Ed) came over to introduce himself to see if we were messing with his friends' building. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and that I owned the building we were unlocking. Apparently I was authoritative enough that the muscle-bound, tatooed and stoned biker went back to his (i.e., my) cave without questioning me further.

When the locks were undone, the locksmith and I gave ourselves a little self-guided tour through this four story building.

There was trash everywhere! Grey Goose bottles. Cards. Empty beer bottles and cans.

And a bullet.

And some dark liquid stains on the floor.

I called the cops, pretty cursious as to what went on here.

They came, and said the bullet was curious and the dark stains was rusty water ... not blood.

Tell you what ... it was pretty wierd walking through that building. It was in surprisingly good shape.

...so, that was my (pretty boring) day w/ the black bikers...

PS -- I did nearly go back over to see if I could find Ed to ask him if I could use the facilities in his (my) building. I decided the upside was way too limited. I did think about sending them some anonymous mail, blaming Ed for "the problems that will be coming" ... you know, just for fun.