[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Wolf and Scoobyshubby's bet

Scooby's Hubby

OK the Wolf, it is time for us all to see your feminine side ... Get it ready, I promised Sugar Magnolia she would get to see your pic to cheer her up. The lady league needs to be converted to a BoTH league, btw. I guess you could post in the tailgate with your own topic or put it on your avatar (at least the post will go away eventually). If they had their own forumn then you could post it there.

Also, come up with another bet, if you like. It is probably my turn to lose this year.

Waiting with high anticipation ... Hubby.

OK the Wolf, it is time for us all to see your feminine side ... Get it ready, I promised Sugar Magnolia she would get to see your pic to cheer her up. The lady league needs to be converted to a BoTH league, btw. I guess you could post in the tailgate with your own topic or put it on your avatar (at least the post will go away eventually). If they had their own forumn then you could post it there.

Also, come up with another bet, if you like. It is probably my turn to lose this year.

Waiting with high anticipation ... Hubby.

:wacko:

I sent the wolf a pm. he'll be on. worst cast scenario is that his wife has to draft another team and I find him then. I do not think of him as running from this bet (remember the famous "felch" wolf thread from the first of the year where he said he would honor the bet). So I am looking forward to the pic and another bet for this year. And who knows, maybe this is something wolf always wanted to do, he just needed and excuse to pose in his wife's clothes :wacko: and maybe it starts a trend for other huddlers to betting on this years fantasy teams (and please post all bets, if you can, and make 'em some good ones, too).