[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kurt Warner

Cowboyz1

Matt Lightheart is not the answer in ARZ. I can't believe they are trotting him out there. As Parcels said ' once a player shows you what he is, believe him". I just don't understand how they can let him start.

So what are the odds Warner is talked into coming back one more year while they look for another QB to run their offense?

If I were the Cards I would send a few players with a suitcase full of cash and beg him to come back for another season. I don't think Warner is hurt but how retired is he?

What do you guys think.

Rich Eisen asked Warner on NFLN this exact question last night. He said if three players came to visit what would happen. Warner told him he'd give them a great meal and then politely tell them he's finished. He said he's not prepared to go through a season anymore and his decision was final.

Rich Eisen asked Warner on NFLN this exact question last night. He said if three players came to visit what would happen. Warner told him he'd give them a great meal and then politely tell them he's finished. He said he's not prepared to go through a season anymore and his decision was final.

There asking the wrong person. They need to ask Mrs. Warner with a sack full of cash.

Ok if Warner doesn't come back, who is going to start for ARZ. It won't be Matt. Derek Anderson is an option but not much better. I suspect the starting QB for ARZ is not currently on their roster. Which begs the question, who can they go and get?

Ok if Warner doesn't come back, who is going to start for ARZ. It won't be Matt. Derek Anderson is an option but not much better. I suspect the starting QB for ARZ is not currently on their roster. Which begs the question, who can they go and get?

I'm gonna pine for Skelton all year. He looked very composed when he got his shot to run the offense.

The season starts in about 2.5 weeks and you think they're going to bring someone else in, have them learn the system and start while they have 2 healthy guys in the position now?

The season starts in about 2.5 weeks and you think they're going to bring someone else in, have them learn the system and start while they have 2 healthy guys in the position now?

Yes, that's exactly what i think. As the current guys they have now are worse then a guy they bring in that doesn't know the system. I really think a guy like Vick could come in and be better then both of them which is sad. I think they are horrible QB's and if I were ARZ fan, I would be pissed that they went all this time without a legit option brought in. At least there is 2.5 weeks before the season. By week 6 they will be looking for a guy because they will be so pitiful on offense.

There's always that qb/te/ol named Russel....

They tryied but they couldn't get him to put down the porkwrines long enough to get the offer out. The idea was to offer him all the pork wrines he could eat every halftime, but it backfired when he saw they had several sample bags hanging out of a nap sack and said, hey dog, those pork wrines in that there bag of yours", why yes they are Jamarcus, but lets talk about that after we discuss the starting QB position in ARZ. Jamarcus of course would have none of that, and insisted on seeing what's in the bag now and dispite every effort to stall the big fella, he stayed focused on that bag and wouldn't listen to anything else. Team execs were seen fighting with eachother outside the home saying "I told you we should have left them in the car".

I cant take credit for this, but I thought it was damn funny!

Yesterday on local (Phoenix area) radio, a question was asked "What 3 players do the Cardinals send to Kurt Warners house to get him to come out of retirement?" (referring to the players that went to Favre's house to get him to come back for one more year)

The radio announcer said the only 3 people that will sway Warners decision are none other than, "The father, the son, and the holy ghost". LOL

I cant take credit for this, but I thought it was damn funny!

Yesterday on local (Phoenix area) radio, a question was asked "What 3 players do the Cardinals send to Kurt Warners house to get him to come out of retirement?" (referring to the players that went to Favre's house to get him to come back for one more year)

The radio announcer said the only 3 people that will sway Warners decision are none other than, "The father, the son, and the holy ghost". LOL

I was thinking more in lines of Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges and Tonya Harding

Edited by BearBroncos

Why not Troy Smith from the Ravens. He can create and is a former Heisman winner who never really got a shot and could be competent with the Arizona WR's.