[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got a growth on my elbow....

tazinib1

MAN UP W***** !!!!!

:wacko:

Well its a Ganglion Cyst. I was given the option of having the fluid drained with a hypodermic needle and laughed. I don't think so. Was also given the option to take a steroid....again I don't think so. It will eventually dissolve itself and go away but for now, just gotta deal with the irritation and occasional pain if I run into something. Whew...you see these things and you automatically starting thinking the C word. Not to say I'm too young for that, but..yeah I'm too young for that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its a Ganglion Cyst. I was given the option of having the fluid drained with a hypodermic needle and laughed. I don't think so. Was also given the option to take a steroid....again I don't think so. It will eventually dissolve itself and go away but for now, just gotta deal with the irritation and occasional pain if I run into something. Whew...you see these things and you automatically starting thinking the C word. Not to say I'm too young for that, but..yeah I'm too young for that.

Speaking of man up...afraid of a needle? pfffft.

Hypodermic needle? In my elbow? No thank you. I'll pass.

+ a lot of numbers...

Good to hear. And, unfortunately, one is never too young for cancer. Buddy of mine lost one of his testicles to it when he was 27.

All you need is

A box cutter sterilized with Jack Daniels

The rest fo the bottle of Jack to drink during and after the operation.

band aids

First aid cream

and a set of balls to get it done.

Plus a leather belt to bite down on for the pain . . . . . if you are a freaking pussssssssssay . . . . .

Then man up, get a pocket knife, slice the little f'er and wrap it in some gauze.

What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!

The ONLY time you cut yourself is when a body part is wedged in something and you can't get it out and certain death would ensue if you did not free yourself.

The ONLY time you cut yourself is when a body part is wedged in something and you can't get it out and certain death would ensue if you did not free yourself.

Naw, I lanced things lots of times as a kid, blisters, toenails, etc. Hot needle works just fine.

I had a skin tag in the inside of my arm that was bugging me once in class, and I pinched it off with my nails. F'n thing started bleedind to beat the band. I held up my hand for the teacher to let me go to the nurse. She took one look at the blood trickling down my arm and looked like this :wacko:.

:wacko: Well its a Ganglion Cyst. I was given the option of having the fluid drained with a hypodermic needle and laughed. I don't think so. Was also given the option to take a steroid....again I don't think so. It will eventually dissolve itself and go away but for now, just gotta deal with the irritation and occasional pain if I run into something. Whew...you see these things and you automatically starting thinking the C word. Not to say I'm too young for that, but..yeah I'm too young for that.

I'm glad that's all it was! :tup:

I'm glad you're okay.

Sounds like you've been eating too many Cheetos while watching pron too much while off work. Good old case of "Cheetos Dick Elbow Syndrome". Definately go to the Doctor if your erection lasts more than four hours and two bags of Cheetos.

All you need is

A box cutter sterilized with Jack Daniels

The rest fo the bottle of Jack to drink during and after the operation.

band aids

First aid cream

and a set of balls to get it done.

Plus a leather belt to bite down on for the pain . . . . . if you are a freaking pussssssssssay . . . . .

This.

But what if you're fighting the champ and you ask Mickey to just cut you?

Screw it..I just got off the phone with Chuck Norris. This thing won't know what hit it.

That's the ticket!

Get a great big ass encyclopedia and slam that bastard down on that cyst.

I just want to add that I am not a doctor but I did once stay in a Holiday Inn Express.

If this was polk he would have

a. Posted pics of the ailment

b. Took care of said ailment on his own

c. Posted pics of polk repaired ailment

d. Started a thread in food and beverage about how to prepare and cook ganglion cyst extract

If this was polk he would have

a. Posted pics of the ailment

b. Took care of said ailment on his own

c. Posted pics of polk repaired ailment

d. Started a thread in food and beverage about how to prepare and cook ganglion cyst extract

it's only funny because it's true