[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the player in week one that will not make it into anyone's line up but jumps out and has a monster game ?

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Bradford.

Yeah, I said it. That just happened.

I am thinking more along the lines of Troy Aikman rather than Matt Ryan. Bradford doesn't have Roddy White.

Sam Bradford.

Yeah, I said it. That just happened.

Oh my gosh ,, who hijacked STL Fan ??

1st time ever his post isn't bashing the team :wacko:

Just teasing don't need to start a war or have my grammar corrected :tup:

Oh my gosh ,, who hijacked STL Fan ??

1st time ever his post isn't bashing the team :wacko:

Just teasing don't need to start a war or have my grammar corrected :tup:

Oh, we're still not going to win more than a few games this year, but that Bradford kid looks like the real deal. Hey, it's our first shot of optimism around here in years, gimme a break. I'm not a Rams-basher, I'm just a realist. I'm just glad you spelled "grammar" correctly. :tup:

Oh, we're still not going to win more than a few games this year, but that Bradford kid looks like the real deal. Hey, it's our first shot of optimism around here in years, gimme a break. I'm not a Rams-basher, I'm just a realist. I'm just glad you spelled "grammar" correctly. :wacko:

Well until you admit that Sjax is the best PPR back in the league I'm listening

Bradford does look like he is the real deal and you may also have the real deal in a TE ( jury still out though )

There is that whole crop of receivers on the waiver or deep on someones bench that everyone KNOWS one of them will breakout during the season, just nobody knows which one right now. Too close to call.

L.Robinson, Aromanshdu, Burleson, Mike Williams..etc

These types of guys likely aren't starting for anyone but no one would be surprised if one of them had a really good game or season.

Well until you admit that Sjax is the best PPR back in the league I'm listening

Bradford does look like he is the real deal and you may also have the real deal in a TE ( jury still out though )

Hoomanawanui!! He looks good, too. And the only reason Jackson might not be the top PPR guy is because of the rest of his offense. But that is improving!

Wait 'til you see how obnoxious I can be when we're winning!

Frisman Jackson.

I would say Lee Evans, but that will be week 2. And week 7. And week 11. And week 15.

Dude, seriously, if you know exactly which weeks Lee Evans will go off, I could really make it worth your while. . .