[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy F'n Moss

Big F'n Dave

I can't complain because I am killing the other guys I am up against in a few leagues that I have Moss in, but his stats for the season so far are really making me consider benching him for guys like Louis Murphy or TB Mike Williams. I know Moss will get double coverage a lot but 9 receptions in the first four games? I don't think anybody saw this much of a drop. Yellow Submarine? I hope things change soon!!!!!!! :tup::wacko:

Guy in my league drafted Brady and Rivers, and was weak at TE. I needed a QB bad, so I offered Dallas Clark for Brady. He called it a junk deal and laughed in my face. Five minutes later he traded Brady for Moss. Who's laughing now, bitch? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

The next day, I traded Clark for Cutler.

Guy in my league drafted Brady and Rivers, and was weak at TE. I needed a QB bad, so I offered Dallas Clark for Brady. He called it a junk deal and laughed in my face. Five minutes later he traded Brady for Moss. Who's laughing now, bitch? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

The next day, I traded Clark for Cutler.

:wacko:

That game was stupid bad. Boring before the half and worse at the end. Garbage points all around unless you enjoy special teams gaffs. Maybe if Sparrano takes off his sunglasses he could see whats going on, on the field.

man, he made things awfully close for me in what should have been about me pulling away....

he was up by 18 with Cutler left to play (we both got burned) while I had Bradshaw and Moss....

by the time Moss had to play, I was up by 3 and thought okay I get to pad my stats....but then he puts up a friggin egg....wtmf?

Seems the coaching staff in NE are a vindictive bunch. Despite a good showing against "the Island", Moss is only targeted once in the game. Either he was "slouching", or the plays are being designed away from him. Hard to tell with this coach.

And here I thought the "players shine more in thier contract years" method would prove out with Moss. :tup:

Oh, and double :tup: to the fact I forgot I vowed never to draft Moss again years ago. :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

had a TD pass 1 inch from being catchable.... and after that... their defense had 4 ints and 3 tds....

The Patriots ran it 31 times. So it's fair to say when Moss wasn't on the sidelines during those plays, he was blocking and not being targeted. Brady only threw 150 yards. The offense wasn't needed in this game.

I dont wanna hear it. I had Green Ellis and Moss, and was up by 20. I lost by 7. Dude had NE defense. Had Randy moss caught the one TD thrown to him, I woulda won. He certainly does not look like he is the same stud WR he has been.

ETA - Yes I know Brady had 6 pass attempts in the 2nd half. But that doesnt change the fact Moss doesnt look interested.

Edited by peepinmofo

really????

Yes.

"Sparano, while working in a Connecticut restaurant as a teen, lost his sight for nearly a month after hot grease from a deep-fryer accidentally splashed in his eyes. To this day, his eyes water excessively and are extremely sensitive to light. That is why he often wears sunglasses when others might not. It is why lights are rarely on in his office. The look happens to fit rather nicely with South Beach chic, come to think of it. And makes for easy jokes. But the look also reminds that Sparano seeing at all might be what some would even consider a miracle."

Linky