[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Naughty Favre

CaptainHook

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The NFL says it is reviewing allegations involving Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre, who the website Deadspin says sent racy messages and photos to a woman who worked for the team while he played for the Jets.

League spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday, "We are reviewing the matter," when asked about reports that Favre sent voice mails and photos to Jenn Sterger, who did game-day work for the Jets.

Deadspin reported Thursday that voice mails and photos were sent by "someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre." It said the person contacted Sterger on MySpace.

"Send me a text. Love to see you tonight," one voicemail said.

The voice mails and photos have not been independently confirmed as coming from Favre. Sterger did not lodge a public complaint and did not comment for Deadspin on the story.

The Jets issued a statement that says: "We are working closely with the league in their review of this matter."

In an e-mail to The Associated Press, A.J. Daulerio, Deadspin's editor in chief, declined to reveal the source of the material. He did say the source of the photos contacted him and that Deadspin paid for them.

Asked about the report Thursday, Favre said: "I'm not getting into that."

The 26-year-old Sterger, now a TV personality for Versus, has a website that describes her as an actress, model, writer and television host.

Sterger's manager Phil Reese said she is "not doing any interviews or commenting at this time," but that "Jenn did not provide Deadspin with any information."

Favre and his wife, Deanna, have been married 14 years.

The Vikings and Jets play Monday night in New York (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET).

from espn.com

Edited by CaptainHook

I believe this is the same Jenn Sterger that was one of the FSU cowboys a few years back . . .

edit: :wacko: even when you really mean cow GIRLS, the filter turns it into cowBOYS! :tup:

Edited by CaptainHook

She's awfully hot. The thing I don't get is why in the heck is the NFL getting involved? I'm pretty sure adultery and sending racy pictures aren't mentioned anywhere in the rules. Is it possible that they are trying to show that Favre harrassed a team employee?

She's awfully hot. The thing I don't get is why in the heck is the NFL getting involved? I'm pretty sure adultery and sending racy pictures aren't mentioned anywhere in the rules. Is it possible that they are trying to show that Favre harrassed a team employee?

The league's personal conduct policy covers actions that "put the player, the team, or the NFL in a negative light." Both he and this chick were employees of the Jets at the time. So yes, the NFL will stick their nose in this.

Send a photo of your d*** to a co worker (a subordinate) and leave her several voice mails insisting you meet up at your room. Report back.

Send a photo of your d*** to a co worker (a subordinate) and leave her several voice mails insisting you meet up at your room. Report back.

I've dated a co-worker or two before and probably sent them a picture of Pedro once or twice, which isn't exactly uncommon in this day and age. If she wasn't into it and he was harrassing her, that is one thing, but if they are flirting and this was a form of foreplay, all the coverage of this becomes quite ridiculous. I can't see him doing this on a whim. He had her number, so there has to be some kind of history here, right? I just don't get it, unless of course it is harrassment of some kind.

I've dated a co-worker or two before and probably sent them a picture of Pedro once or twice, which isn't exactly uncommon in this day and age. If she wasn't into it and he was harrassing her, that is one thing, but if they are flirting and this was a form of foreplay, all the coverage of this becomes quite ridiculous. I can't see him doing this on a whim. He had her number, so there has to be some kind of history here, right? I just don't get it, unless of course it is harrassment of some kind.

and after i looked again... this coming from a guy that has 'AL Bundy' for his profile pic...

noting at you i just had to pick it out... I agree with you that there was a reason he had her number.

I don't care about any of these guys personal lives...they're just about all jerks as far as I'm concerned and the INT king being thrown in with the rest of the heap doesn't surprise me or shock me a bit. Now Glenn Coffee being a gangsta (obviously involved in some other type of illicit activity, probably a big time drug dealer) just months after supposedly quitting the NFL to join the ministry is the type of story you don't hear every day. That one threw me for sure.

Edited by Crazysight

They got involved for dudes getting negative publicity in strip clubs and yer wondering why they might get involved for a guy who was allegedly stalking and sending dong pics to a chick?

He mentioned on one of the voice mails about communicating through one of the team's PR staff, he could very easily have gotten her number from there. That doesn't necessarily mean she was complicit.

Have you never heard of Roger Goodell?

She's just a power hungry Hoe-ah. This shouldn't even be a story.

Clearly you don't have any clue what you're talking about. The reason deadspin didn't run with this sooner is because they wanted her to go on record. She didn't want her name attatched to this because she didn't want to propel her career from a scandal. Maybe read up before you start spitting up stupid statements like this.

He had her number, so there has to be some kind of history here, right?

He mentioned on one of the voice mails about communicating through one of the team's PR staff, he could very easily have gotten her number from there. That doesn't necessarily mean she was complicit.

Shortly after all of this, said Jets PR member quit his job.