[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

BearBroncos

I SOOO need a big game from the Eagles tonight. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING hinges on a big game from Vick and the Philly D. I have Vick in all 4 on my leagues and losing currently in all 4 of my leagues. My biggest nemisis to hwich I'm tied with in my division is leading against another team by 16 points but that other team has DJax.

And lastely, I'm in a nice money pool and if the Eagles win tonight, I win outight. $450 :wacko:

I've never had a Monday night game so critical as tonights game. I'll be sure to have a beer and Xananx right next to each other tonight as I watch..

Here is how my matchups look this week and what I need to win..

LH league - Losing 101 to 115 with Vick yet to play but the other team is done.

Happy Idiots - Losing 89 to 103 with Vick yet to play but the other team is done.

LLD - Losing 82 to 109 with Vick and Eagle D. Opponant has Armstrong left

Yahoo - Losing 24 to 75 with Vick, DJax, Torain (or Willaims) and Eagles D. Other team has none.

How about everyone else?

Up by 50.4 in my local, I am done, opponent has McCoy, DJax & Eagles D :wacko:

Down by 31 in my main local, opponent has Eagles D, I have DJax, McNabb, Torain & Akers.

In my Both, I am down 42, and I have Torain :tup:

I think I want the Eagles to win 29-14....5 Akers FGs, 2 DJax TDs, and 2 McNabb or Torain TDs with 150 yards rushing.

My biggest MNF was also my worst "bad beat" story ever. A buddy of mine went to Tahoe and I gave him $10 to place a parlay bet. I got silly and filled out an 8-way (or 7, I forget which).

First 7 covered. Last one was Pitt -5.5 vs ATL. If I win, I think I get like $1020 or something.

Pitt's up by 13 down the stretch when ATL scores a TD with like 2 minutes to go to cut the lead to 6. No biggie. Pitt screws up the kick-off and gets trapped inside their own 10. Loses yards on 3 plays and, rather than punting, takes a safety and wins by 4. I lose

Talk about a rock and a hard place ...

In my local league, down 71 points and have Vick and Torain and my opponent has Maclin going tonight (write this one off as a big L) :tup:

In my BoTH Cork It! league - up by just over 25 pts. and have Maclin and Eagles D/ST ... my opponent has Vick (hopefully will be able to hang on and pick up the W :wacko:

Locked up wins in 2 leagues. I have a 27 point lead in my big money league. My opponent has DJax and Akers while I stil have Torain. But the biggest win I need is in my local where I have a 14 point lead on my opponent who has Akers. The worthy opponent is my wife and tomorrow is her birthday. If I win I lose.

I need Vick to outscore Akers by 20, which doesn't seem very likely. Now if Hines Ward and Hernandez hadn't both produced fat goose-eggs last night, I'd have this game locked up . . . I assumed I had it won going into last night's game.

I need Vick to outscore Akers by 20, which doesn't seem very likely. Now if Hines Ward and Hernandez hadn't both produced fat goose-eggs last night, I'd have this game locked up . . . I assumed I had it won going into last night's game.

Thak god for Ward's goose egg. That save me some catch up points with 28 points from Wallace. He's the reason I'm only Down 14 in 2 leagues.

Thak god for Ward's goose egg. That save me some catch up points with 28 points from Wallace. He's the reason I'm only Down 14 in 2 leagues.

indeed. the reason I really don't like being in more than one league is that I'm frequently rooting for and against players in the same week - ward's lack of production probably lost me one matchup, but it won me another.

up 16. opponent has s.moss. tiebreaker is bench points and i have them. so he needs 17 to win. 1 pt per 10 yards, 6 pt for TDs under 40 yards, 9 pts for TDs over 40.

like others similarly situated i am sure, i would be sitting in the clear if i had started d.bowe instead of msw...