[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Medical Question

Avernus

so who gets credit for the "perch" here, wiegie, square or DJ?

I wasn't trying to Perch anything. I was just explaining why it is that I suspected that Avernus probably didn't carry insurance and to try to explain to other people why Avernus would likely have rationally chosen to not buy insurance (since the free-market price of such insurance would be a screw-job for him).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last comment:

If you are single, YEAH you don't need no stinking insurance. At least if you get major sick or die w/ big bills you don't put a burden on anyone.

If you are married, w/ or w/o children, not having insurance is unconscionable!

I'm done.

My foot started to itch real bad and as I as scratching it the damn thing fell off. Anyone ever deal with this? I am afraid to look it up on the med forums. I feel pretty good, walking with a bit of a limp now but otherwise feel good, should I go to the doctors?

My foot started to itch real bad and as I as scratching it the damn thing fell off. Anyone ever deal with this? I am afraid to look it up on the med forums. I feel pretty good, walking with a bit of a limp now but otherwise feel good, should I go to the doctors?

No. Just cut the other foot off and you will no longer have a limp.

you should be good, just sit back and pop a flick in....

I also love it when people almost deliberately misinterpret my thread....either that or they only read a few posts...

but what are ya gonna do? :wacko:

Someone here once claimed cottage cheese and fish oil cures cancer, it should also cure internal bleeding.

no, it actually helps along with a high iron intake....as long as it's not from red meat...

and it's more complicated than that, you once again show your class...if you even have any because you bring up old stuff and twist it around like a disgruntled housewife..

you should be good, just sit back and pop a flick in....

I also love it when people almost deliberately misinterpret my thread....either that or they only read a few posts...

but what are ya gonna do? :wacko:

In general you've gotten a lot of positive feedback, support, and genuine concern, you should focus on that. Based on the thread and its content you've received very little abuse, and what little that was posted was very good natured.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

In general you've gotten a lot of positive feedback, support, and genuine concern, you should focus on that. Based on the thread and its content you've received very little abuse, and what little that was posted was very good natured.

I fully appreciate the responses that I have received and I think it goes without saying to receive such a large number of responses to a post like this, but I felt what he was getting at was a little distasteful because I never considered myself to be in danger, I just thought I was lacking something or had a nasty infection which usually happens around this time of the year in my ear/throat...

I don't want anyone to think that I've taken any of the responses here with a grain of salt, especially with what Chargerz has said...which only confirms that if I receive even a hiccup that ties into what happened the other night then I am going to have to hit the ER....

but thankfully I haven't been alarmed and hope not to be as I've lived in good health for the majority of my life and I have also made it a point in doing so..

I fully appreciate the responses that I have received and I think it goes without saying to receive such a large number of responses to a post like this, but I felt what he was getting at was a little distasteful because I never considered myself to be in danger, I just thought I was lacking something or had a nasty infection which usually happens around this time of the year in my ear/throat...

I don't want anyone to think that I've taken any of the responses here with a grain of salt, especially with what Chargerz has said...which only confirms that if I receive even a hiccup that ties into what happened the other night then I am going to have to hit the ER....

but thankfully I haven't been alarmed and hope not to be as I've lived in good health for the majority of my life and I have also made it a point in doing so..

fwiw, I don't think you realize just how bad an infection can be...I would say nasty or not but truth be told is that all injections are nasty and can be very dangerous.

but I do wish you well :wacko:

fwiw, I don't think you realize just how bad an infection can be...I would say nasty or not but truth be told is that all injections are nasty and can be very dangerous.

but I do wish you well :wacko:

I appreciate it and apologize for the outburst yesterday, for some reason yours and Bushwacked's post both hit a nerve...

I am still under the weather since, but it's been manageable and I am thankful that I didn't vomit blood....now I am just trying to get back to 10%, or whatever 100% is for me anyways :tup:

I have had horrible infections before and when they are really bad, I feel way worse than this and have more symptoms like trouble swallowing etc...

and like I said in a prior post, I am usually a big a tasty morsel worry wart when it comes to stuff like that and it's good to be like that in those situations imo...I just know that if it was anything more serious, my body would have thrown up at least one, maybe 5 or 6 more little flags....it's just how my body works...

hopefully I can shake this today and get some more food in my stomach...

thanks again kegz, and anyone else who came into this thread and responded for whatever reason....it is well received...

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell

Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high

Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder

The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky

The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything

Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

Black vomit and that little boy's smile

Black vomit with that slow southern style

A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees

Black vomit if you please

Up in Memphis the music's like a heatwave

White lightening, bound to drive you wild

Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl

"Love me tender" leaves 'em cryin' in the aisle

The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true

Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

Every word of every song that he sang was for you

In a flash he was gone, it happened so soon, what could you do?

(Guitar Solo)

If you please, if you please, if you please

:tup: it's much more than that, he had the same exact symptoms that I did and we had the same sneezing fit around the same time....

when I saw the vomit, I never thought blood :wacko: and on top of that there is literally no pain internally and my body isn't exactly numb to this sort of thing because it seems as if sometimes I feel too much of what is going on internally....

no pinch, sting or anything....my poo isn't black (another thing I saw to look for) and my urine is crystal since...

I was just hoping someone might have had an easy answer for this, but I am in no case alarmed unless I find myself vomiting black again....

if I find myself vomiting black again, I'm going straight to the ER with a sample....

:tup: with a sample. I can see it now, Avernus with a beeker full of oreo puke. :lol:

It's day 5 since puking up my darker half and I finally am feeling better...I even said that I had the debil in me Saturday night and then Sunday night/Monday morning I puke up pure darkness....very strange indeed...

But at least it wasn't anything worse than an infection or I would have had to pay for a Hospital visit :tup:

Thanks to all the Huddlers who responded and showed support! :wacko: As of right now, everything is all and well...

For one thing, NEVER NEVER plug symptoms into Web M.D. It will always tell you that you have cancer. My doctor says she HATES that site. :wacko:

I put his symptoms in Web MD:

Cranky

Irritable

Nausea

Black stuff coming out his mouth

It came back with "Call an f'n Priest now!" Or he's pregnant. Take yer pick.