[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pet Peeve: Posters Who Ask Advice, Then Complain When You Are Not Psychic

historymike

Not going to call anyone in particular out, but I get annoyed when I offer advice on someone's WDIS or trade query post, then they turn around later with a sarcastic "thanks for the sheeatty advice, douchebag" or something along those lines.

Just venting here, and I am not going to waste my time pointing out to any particular twit why the hindsight, after-the-fact criticism of requested FF advice is asinine and boorish. Suffice to say that: a) if you know so damned much, why are you asking me; and :tup: go fark yourself, you ingrateful imbecile.

Thanks for the opportunity to blow off a bit of steam.

:wacko:

Not going to call anyone in particular out, but I get annoyed when I offer advice on someone's WDIS or trade query post, then they turn around later with a sarcastic "thanks for the sheeatty advice, douchebag" or something along those lines.

Just venting here, and I am not going to waste my time pointing out to any particular twit why the hindsight, after-the-fact criticism of requested FF advice is asinine and boorish. Suffice to say that: a) if you know so damned much, why are you asking me; and :tup: go fark yourself, you ingrateful imbecile.

Ahhh ttwarrior eh!! Ya I hate that too Mike :tup:

Don't let it get to you too much, Mike. People forget how incredibly generous it is for other people to sit down and answer WDIS posts, just trying to be helpful or provide a different perspective.

The decision to start or bench a player is ultimately the owner's. Not yours. :tup: Just don't answer that particular owner anymore. :tup:

On behalf of the Huddle....I thank you for answering....any. :wacko:

When I give advice I rarely go back to see how it went. Either the guy takes it or he doesn't, whatever. If you are dealing with a guy who sounds like his life is on the line I suggest giving him a nugget or two of information to back up your suggestion. If they see your point of view at least they'll have some comfort it was a logical choice as opposed to monkeys and dartboards.

Don't let it get to you too much, Mike. People forget how incredibly generous it is for other people to sit down and answer WDIS posts, just trying to be helpful or provide a different perspective.

The decision to start or bench a player is ultimately the owner's. Not yours. :tup: Just don't answer that particular owner anymore. :tup:

On behalf of the Huddle....I thank you for answering....any. :wacko:

Golden advice...as usual.

When I give advice I rarely go back to see how it went. Either the guy takes it or he doesn't, whatever. If you are dealing with a guy who sounds like his life is on the line I suggest giving him a nugget or two of information to back up your suggestion. If they see your point of view at least they'll have some comfort it was a logical choice as opposed to monkeys and dartboards.

Who told you my system?!

How come you didn't answer my question? You are a sheeatty douchebag.

TIA Will answer yours.

Nice post.

BTW thanks for letting me know well in advance that Mike Williams TBB was getting arrested. Keep up the good work!

If you are not 100% sure that a player will perform a certain way...then you should not be giving advice. I don't need to know if a player should have a good game. I need exact yardage and TDs.

Good advice here. Because if the person asking this question knew the answer he wouldn't ask in the first place. They're hoping somebody else knows the exact yardade and TDs. Why would somebody answer if they didn't know the exact yardage and TDs? :wacko:

Btw, I don't know why anyone would ask any FF question or let somebody else have any say on their teams but that's just me.

Good advice here. Because if the person asking this question knew the answer he wouldn't ask in the first place. They're hoping somebody else knows the exact yardade and TDs. Why would somebody answer if they didn't know the exact yardage and TDs? :wacko:

Btw, I don't know why anyone would ask any FF question or let somebody else have any say on their teams but that's just me.

So, uh, would you start Beanie Wells or Percy Harvin this weekend?

Nice post.

BTW thanks for letting me know well in advance that Mike Williams TBB was getting arrested. Keep up the good work!

No problem. I had a hunch he was going to get popped for drunk driving after I saw him chug-a-lug most of a fifth of Hennessey at my backyard kegger last week. MW-TB looked me straight in the eye, panted his congnac-redolent breath in my face, and said: "You only live once, pardner."

Then he roared off through my neighborhood in his 2010 black Escalade with the spinny rims, doing doughnuts on an old lady's grass and playing "Right Above it" by Lil' Wayne with Drake. I thought to myself: "Self, Mike Willliams 'bout to get himeslf a DUI any day now, driving all over Mrs. Parker's mums like he is - dude is wack."

Sure enough, he did, and anyone who read my timely DUI warning last week on The Huddle knew that they should not pull the trigger on that MW-TB for Muhsin Muhammad trade that looked so tempting.

Edited by historymike

Just venting here, and I am not going to waste my time pointing out to any particular twit why the hindsight, after-the-fact criticism of requested FF advice is asinine and boorish. Suffice to say that: a) if you know so damned much, why are you asking me; and :lol: go fark yourself, you ingrateful imbecile.

:tup::tup: great post and no I didn't see this today before my PM :lol:

No problem. I had a hunch he was going to get popped for drunk driving after I saw him chug-a-lug most of a fifth of Hennessey at my backyard kegger last week. MW-TB looked me straight in the eye, panted his congnac-redolent breath in my face, and said: "You only live once, pardner."

Then he roared off through my neighborhood in his 2010 black Escalade with the spinny rims, doing doughnuts on an old lady's grass and playing "Right Above it" by Lil' Wayne with Drake. I thought to myself: "Self, Mike Willliams 'bout to get himeslf a DUI any day now, driving all over Mrs. Parker's mums like he is - dude is wack."

Sure enough, he did, and anyone who read my timely DUI warning last week on The Huddle knew that they should not pull the trigger on that MW-TB for Muhsin Muhammad trade that looked so tempting.

Backyard Kegger? Dude! Did my invite get lost in the mail?