[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I had this conversation with a patron this weekend

detlef

Grown man, seemingly southern by his accent. Certainly not foreign. Dressed in a manner that would suggest that he hasn't been living in a cave his entire life.

Him: What do I do with these? (pointing to the basket of tortilla chips and ramekin of salsa)

Me: (somewhat puzzled). Those are chips. You can just dip them in the salsa and eat them.

Him: Oh, that's right, I've seen my wife eat those. She just puts that sauce right on top of them and eats them.

Me: Exactly, they're very popular.

Edited by detlef

Also on today's menu we've got a limited special. . it's a ground beef patty with cheese on bread, served with a side of fried potatoes and a tomato coulis. It's a very rare delicacy, specially priced at $45. I highly recommend it.

Also on today's menu we've got a limited special. . it's a ground beef patty with cheese on bread, served with a side of fried potatoes and a tomato coulis. It's a very rare delicacy, specially priced at $45. I highly recommend it.

................kobe, fois and truffles and i might bite.

Grown man, seemingly southern by his accent. Certainly not foreign. Dressed in a manner that would suggest that he hasn't been living in a cave his entire life.

Him: What do I do with these? (pointing to the basket of tortilla chips and ramekin of salsa)

Me: (somewhat puzzled). Those are chips. You can just dip them in the salsa and eat them.

Him: Oh, that's right, I've seen my wife eat those. She just puts that sauce right on top of them and eats them.

Me: Exactly, they're very popular.

Holy crap, you work at Dos Perros??????? You are right up the road from me. We may have spoken to each other and didn't even know it.

:wacko: The Tailgate NEVER forgets! :tup:

I don't know if you guys know this, but when that went down, one of you all figured out what restaurant I ran, got the number, called up, and asked me if "it was hot enough for me?". I wish I could remember who it was, but it was funnier 'en chight.

I don't know if you guys know this, but when that went down, one of you all figured out what restaurant I ran, got the number, called up, and asked me if "it was hot enough for me?". I wish I could remember who it was, but it was funnier 'en chight.

I think it was Tbone.

Holy crap, you work at Dos Perros??????? You are right up the road from me. We may have spoken to each other and didn't even know it.

You should come in and start a discussion about proper tip etiquette, or how he can do you a favor by accomodating your party full of small children at prime time . . . . :wacko:

Nice

When my clients come in to town I'll take 'em there.

You know he also owns another crappy Asian place down there too. Jujube or some such rot.