[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick or Play Challenge

tazinib1

#4 in the group and #7 overall. IMO this is the toughest week yet.

Yep... the weeks seem to be getting progressively harder, at least for me. The first couple were a breeze, in comparison to last week and this week. After the third week (I think), I was sitting in first place (among Huddlers), and top-five overall. Here is where I'm at now:

Group Rank: #8

Overall Rank: #19

Season Record: 5-0

Season Points: 912.95

But, yeah, it looks like one loss could be devestating. This week scares me... Like I said, I thought the first couple weeks were pretty easy pickings. This week, I could see myself winning or losing by 50+ points, and neither would surprise me. Nearly every position is a crapshoot. I will be very surprised (pleasantly) if I stay undefeated much longer.

• 3 weeks later...
HuddleGopher

Group Rank: #32

Overall Rank: #64

Season Record: 7-1

Season Points: 1352.80

I have the 7th highest point total, overall, and the 4th highest among 7-1 teams. Lost one week, obviously, but had another where I only outscored myself by 2. Other than than, I've had pretty good weeks. If I can put up a strong number this week, we'll see... It will be interesting to see how things unfold, once everyone's worst week is eliminated (if I'm reading the rules correctly, that is). :wacko:

Edit: That's actually within the Huddle. Overall, I'm 14th, and 6th among 7-1 teams. That tells me that a pretty good chunk (maybe even close to 50%) of this contest is Huddlers. Either that, or the top of the standings is dominated by Huddlers... one or the other. :tup:

Edited by Gopher