[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's the annual midwest winter weather thread?

chester

:tup: I-90 is closed!

I can't believe how many cars are out right now, cars getting stuck outside my house every 10 mins. :wacko:

i was waitin for ya ta start bitchin that Worthington isn't halfway remember when that drug deal went bad :tup:

Edited by nuke'em ttg

Took the wife out for a milestone B'day. You can guess her age...I ain't telling. Anyway we get to the restaurant @ 6:30pm and it's raining. Get out of the restaurant @8:30pm and it's snowing pretty hard. It's gonna be one nasty mofo by 3:00am. They said 3-4"...I'm guessing more, but the rain for 4 hours coulda been snow. Scony,Minny, Indy, and Michy are supposed to get the worst.

Hope yall fare well. 18" Ursa????? :wacko: Man it's still early Dec! God Bless. Looks like we're all in for a nasty winter.

It's stopped here at last. About 18 to 20 inches all told. I've cleared the driveway three times today.

Did my own driveway twice yesterday and again this morning to clear where the plow came by and the drifts(wind is whipping pretty good out here). Helped my neighbors both days as well. Put a lot of snow through the Ariens and it performed beautifully :tup::tup:

Took the wife out for a milestone B'day. You can guess her age...I ain't telling. Anyway we get to the restaurant @ 6:30pm and it's raining. Get out of the restaurant @8:30pm and it's snowing pretty hard. It's gonna be one nasty mofo by 3:00am. They said 3-4"...I'm guessing more, but the rain for 4 hours coulda been snow. Scony,Minny, Indy, and Michy are supposed to get the worst.

Hope yall fare well. 18" Ursa????? :wacko: Man it's still early Dec! God Bless. Looks like we're all in for a nasty winter.

Was my b-day yesterday as well. Cleared my driveway, helped a couple people who were stuck on our street, and then went to lunch with some of my family. Probably should have skipped the lunch as the conditions were bad for driving yesterday but the nice thing is we were the only people in the restaurant so we got undivided attention from the waitress :lol:

Did my own driveway twice yesterday and again this morning to clear where the plow came by and the drifts(wind is whipping pretty good out here). Helped my neighbors both days as well. Put a lot of snow through the Ariens and it performed beautifully :wacko::tup:

Best $599 I ever spent. Did the driveway again this morning plus I've been doing my elderly neighbor's drive all weekend too. The plow guy can't faze me any more.

ETA: Had to dig out the decorative deer on the front lawn. Only his antlers were still visible. :tup:

Edited by Ursa Majoris