[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos

Scorcher

They sure didn't jump out of the gate with a new coach like the Cowboy's did!

No comparison. Denver is a poor to mediocre team that was coached poorly, the Cowboys are a talented but gutless bunch of craven limpets who deliberately wouldn't play for Phillips.

I played their defense and I'm just glad it stops at 0. Of course with my luck they will block a field goal since I don,t get points for that! On the bright side I don't think this happened because I was born.

I was wrong! I do get minus points.........-2. I'm starting to rethink the other half of my post. :wacko:

When Tim Hightower puts up 148/2 rushing against you ... there are issues on defense to be addressed.

My buddy told me to start Hightower. But in order to do that, I would've had to bench Peterson, Jamaal Charles or MIke Tolbert. Oh well.

This is a serious question? How can they stomp KC and then get toasted by the Cardinals?

Obviously the chosen one (tebow) has convinced God to act against their team in fearful retribution for firing the harbringer and herald of the Chosen One . . . McDaniels.

I mean . . . . . duuuuuh! :wacko:

Obviously the chosen one (tebow) has convinced God to act against their team in fearful retribution for firing the harbringer and herald of the Chosen One . . . McDaniels.

I mean . . . . . duuuuuh! :wacko:

Maybe they should try and get Steve Johnson in the off-season.

One of the game announcers actually said the interim coach did a good job of getting the team ready to play. :wacko:

Getting them ready how? Did he make sure they brushed their teeth and combed their hair? Apparently he didn't check their shoe laces!

Edited by Scorcher

/praying silently... John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden!

/praying silently... John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden, John Gruden!

Be very, very careful what you ask for. This man is not a savior for your or anyone else's franchise.

Apparently, the league has scouted the Broncos so well that the system and play calling has become insanely predictable. I heard a Broncos OL guy yesterday say that the AZ DEF was calling the play that the DEN OFF was about to run right before the snap.

I don't know if the interim HC and OC are good or not, but it's clear that the system needs to change and it and the play calling need to be far less predictable.

So, you can expect the Broncos to continue sucking the rest of the year since no changes will be made.

I doubt they play Tebow since they'll probably try to trade him for whatever they can get. Since we have a high pick, maybe we can get Andrew Luck?

Yer not very bright. I'll buy you ribs if that happens.