[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else bench vincent jackson?

ttwarrior4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was running on the treadmill @ 8 when I see that both Gates and Floyd are inactive! Yikes, bust my butt to finish the last 1/2 mile, hop in the car with the kiddies and zoom home to swap out Floyd for Matthews. Wasn't to pleased with that move but I did think Rivers had to throw to VJ now! I started Rivers, Kaetting, VJ, Matthews - I'm pleased.

Edited by MothAudio

after and this post is for people that benched him, not for little kids. And as far as advice goes, 37 people said start westbrook and

2 said start VJ.

As far as leagues, i had a first round bye in every league but 1. I should probaly win with westy in my lineup anyway.

Stay out of posts if you don't belong kids.

You. Da. Man. :wacko:

Don't take crap from these guys, fight back, I mean, you're paying top money for this website and if they're not going to deliver better fantasy predictions you should speak up. Don't let 'em keep a brother down. :tup:

Next time PM me your lineup and I'll help you out with who to start, my track record is excellent. I would have recommended Vincent Jackson all day long.

And in a general reply to people who benched VJax ( as someone who didnt)....

Dont feel bad.

VJax was a shaky start at best before the Floyd news, and then questionable even after, IMO. It was quite a leap of faith for me to bench Maclin for him....though I did do it, I don't feel like it was a no-brainer, and I wouldn't chastise anyone who left VJax on the bench

You have to remember VJax killed a lot of owners (75% of Sportsline) in a crucial and what should've been a great week 12 matchup.

Past performance is not an indication of future success..or failure....but really this 3 TD outburst was really out of the blue...

after and this post is for people that benched him, not for little kids. And as far as advice goes, 37 people said start westbrook and

2 said start VJ.

As far as leagues, i had a first round bye in every league but 1. I should probaly win with westy in my lineup anyway.

Stay out of posts if you don't belong kids.

Dude, you're allowed to make decisions about your lineup right up until gametime in most leagues. Advice on Wednesday (or Thursday in other sites) can change before gametimes. Btw, people who rolled with VJax were taking a risk that paid off. It could've not worked out as well. But when both Malcom Floyd and Antonio Gates were scratched from the game, somebody was going to still catch the ball. Rivers wasn't going to hand off 98% of the time. Unless you read otherwise on some FF site. :wacko:

I caught the best of both worlds last night. I opted to start Vjax over Maclin mostly due to Maclin's also inconsistent performance last week coupled with Gates out and my opponent starting Floyd. Of course I checked an hour before the match because VJax had been struggling with that injury and the news only got better when I discovered Floyd was ruled out. I proceeded to harass my opponent(who also is one of my best friends) about starting an inactive player in the semi finals. The victory was especially rewarding because Vjax had previously cost me the #2 seed when I opted to start him the first week he got back(bad decision).

I also had Westbrook on my bench, but honestly who would start him? After one good performance where he caught one good pass that went for distance and a score? I've held Westbrook for a couple of seasons when he was an Eagle, but I have steered clear of the niners for some time due to their inconsistency. Plus Westbrook was already a little beat up and Dixon is more a bruiser that can take the goal line carriers.

You guys think Vjax is a must start for next week?

experts told me to play westbrook and that vj wasn't to be trusted, already had 3 wr spots filled.

for some reason i think he is scoring because i put westy in.

Wonder where you found those "experts"? In the Huddle advice forum , your question got ZERO responses. You must've had some 'imaginary friends' answering. :wacko:

Wonder where you found those "experts"? In the Huddle advice forum , your question got ZERO responses. You must've had some 'imaginary friends' answering. :wacko:

And if he WERE a subscriber to the huddle he would see they had VJ as S2 and Westy an iffy S3. And projected VJ slightly higher as well so the experts here got it right what's the issue there tt / triple threat??

that is exactly like the Muto Bowe post except he went with 30 plus replies

Muto did have (1) reply though

Could they be related ?

In my opinion people shouldn't be whining about not starting VJax because other people told them not to. Trust your gut, and most guts (if you got a good one) say that you start VJax if you are relatively weak at WR or need a flex because Gates=Inactive Crayton=Inactive and Floyd=Inactive. Who else would catch it?

And if he WERE a subscriber to the huddle he would see they had VJ as S2 and Westy an iffy S3. And projected VJ slightly higher as well so the experts here got it right what's the issue there tt / triple threat??

Can we just have 30 huddlers donate $1 to this guy to get him a Huddle subscription?

:wacko: On second thought, he'll probably just end up blaming the predictions for being, well, predictions... I think the "expert" he's looking for is Biff Tannen.