[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else bench vincent jackson?

ttwarrior4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

experts told me to play westbrook and that vj wasn't to be trusted, already had 3 wr spots filled.

for some reason i think he is scoring because i put westy in.

How are you even playing still? You haven't started the right people all year. Based on your posts, you should be 0-14.

Edited by buddahj

experts told me to play westbrook and that vj wasn't to be trusted, already had 3 wr spots filled.

Single Double Triple Threat

:wacko: Just :tup:

Your suppose to be your own expert Dwayne Bowe!!!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

after and this post is for people that benched him, not for little kids. And as far as advice goes, 37 people said start westbrook and

2 said start VJ.

As far as leagues, i had a first round bye in every league but 1. I should probaly win with westy in my lineup anyway.

Stay out of posts if you don't belong kids.

after and this post is for people that benched him, not for little kids. And as far as advice goes, 37 people said start westbrook and

2 said start VJ.

As far as leagues, i had a first round bye in every league but 1. I should probaly win with westy in my lineup anyway.

With all due respect, why would ANYONE start Westbrook, who is going against the top defense in the league AT HOME.

Next year, start to look deeper into the match up instead of relying on others opinions.

2 said start VJ.

Muto Jr???

With all due respect, why would ANYONE start Westbrook, who is going against the top defense in the league AT HOME.

Next year, start to look deeper into the match up instead of relying on others opinions.

i absolutely agree... why on earth would you start Westbrook against a Chargers D.. and with the 49er's most likely playing catch up....

makes no sense at all

i'm glad i started VJax and benched Westy

Edited by whitehype

2 said start VJ.

You never learn do you Bowe? Penny Laneing set your own lineup guy!! If your so much smarter than everyone you listen to than why keep doing the same thing over and over again!!

Muto must be very proud of his student......

And to the last part stop posting if you don't belong kid!!! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

To be fair, the Charger D is vastly overrated, as far as ranking go anyway... the Raiders ran for 250 on them in San Diego just two weeks ago.

I personally thought Westy would do well against them, especially doing damage catching the ball.

But yeah, I wouldn't choose anyone on the 49er offense over Philip Rivers #1 WR. :wacko:

2 said start VJ.

Why ask advice if your going to get made about the advice given. If you are an expert, you shouldn't need advice.

The VJax owner in our league benched him too. First round playoffs. Too bad I'm not playing against him. :wacko:

Same here with the VJax owner in our league.....benched him too, 2nd round of playoffs.....good thing, i AM playing him...!! I did have Tolbert on my bench, but gladly give up the ten points he got versus the 29 that was left on my opponents bench!!!