[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting a Wii

Ursa Majoris

OK, I'm getting me and the wife a Wii to amuse ourselves during the frigid and endless Minnesota winter. What do Wii owners suggest beyond the basic console? We're thinking of playing baseball on it, for a start.

Recommended games, preferably fun rather than violent? Any other sports games recommended?

"Santa" got one for the kids. 10, 7 and 5.

Any other suggestions guys? We got Mario cart and Guitar Hero so far . .

Isnt there a Cabela's hunting game and a bass fishing game? Anyone play these?

I have a 6 and a 5 year old and was told to get the lego games for them. So I picked up Star Wars and Indiana Jones lego for them.

My 6 year old loves the various Lego games - has Indiana Jones, Batman and Star Wars

For older users, we have enjoyed Wii Fit, Sports, the resort games, carnival games, whatever that dance game is and I think there is even a karaoke game. All good fun, even more so after a couple of tasty adult beverages.

Might try the Raving Rabbids game. The first one is solid and about 3 years old so you should be able to find it cheap somewhere. I think that Cliaz uses the Rabbids as his avatar. Kind of a crazy game but a good time and I think kids that age would get a kick out of them.

2 good ones you'll have fun with them with those!! Also get Wii Sport I think they have a few of them but you will have a blast with it there's about 12-15 different games you can play with it. Have fun!! Merry Christmas!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe