[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What TV series whould I watch?

crazyneck

+1

Looks like we have the same taste, Taz.

I'll throw in Nurse Jackie.

Let me just say alittle something about Mad Men. It is, without a doubt, the most cinematic tv show on television. The cinematography and transitions are beautiful and unmatched by anything out there right now.

Let me just say alittle something about Mad Men. It is, without a doubt, the most cinematic tv show on television. The cinematography and transitions are beautiful and unmatched by anything out there right now.

This X 1,000. I love that show. Don Draper is the coolest character on TV by a mile. Although if he gets back with his wife next season, I might throw something at the TV.

The Shield is fantastic!

A show I just started airing at work by Shawn Ryan, creator of The Shield is The Unit. It's in syndication now seems really good. Nobody I knew watched it when it was on. New to me.

Boardwalk Empire is really good too.

AMC just started the rerun of Breaking Bad recently, I have them DVR'd, it's new to me too.

Violence, poetry, sex, and booze???

DEADWOOD

boom done!!!

Violence, poetry, sex, and booze???

DEADWOOD

boom done!!!

Just started watching the Deadwood series, can't say I'm disappointed at all. It's as good as I heard.

The first series I worked on to get canceled (It's becoming a habit :wacko:)was an HBO show called "John From Cincinnati". David Milch created Deadwood and I got to work with the crew of that show on JFC. When they blew the Deadwood set up, yep I really mean they blew it up :tup:, I was invited to go but had a prior engagement. If I only knew at the time. :tup:

I'll add "Rescue Me" and "Weeds" to the mix.

I've gone through so many series via Netflix, that I am basically out of things to watch. We are actually trying "Northern Exposure, Season 1" right now. :wacko:

......moose in the road. Cracks me up every time.

Have to second the "Weeds" recommendation. Great series.

I'll add "Rescue Me" and "Weeds" to the mix.

I've gone through so many series via Netflix, that I am basically out of things to watch. We are actually trying "Northern Exposure, Season 1" right now. :wacko:

......moose in the road. Cracks me up every time.

The first series I worked on to get canceled (It's becoming a habit :wacko:)was an HBO show called "John From Cincinnati". David Milch created Deadwood and I got to work with the crew of that show on JFC. When they blew the Deadwood set up, yep I really mean they blew it up :tup:, I was invited to go but had a prior engagement. If I only knew at the time. :lol:

Try and get a gig on Two and a Half Men. Pleeeeeaaaseeee!

The first series I worked on to get canceled (It's becoming a habit :wacko:)was an HBO show called "John From Cincinnati". David Milch created Deadwood and I got to work with the crew of that show on JFC. When they blew the Deadwood set up, yep I really mean they blew it up :tup:, I was invited to go but had a prior engagement. If I only knew at the time. :lol:

I really liked JFC. I didn't understand much of it but I really liked it.

I did get the Jesus theme. Some other levels were a bit strange. It was really interesting to that character. There also some good actors from Deadwood as side characters.

• 1 month later...