[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers with Facebook

Inhiding

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contes...08?ogn=facebook

Please take a few seconds every day (you can vote every 24 hours). Winners get a trip to disney land and that would mean the world to Elizabeth. There she will meet other kids with Cochlear implants.

Please forward to your friends as well.

Thanks in advance

Aaron

Voted for her. What a cutie. I hope she gets the votes she needs!

Thanks for the help! She is a monster on the soccer field. With her implant she has a FM transmitter so the coach can talk into the microphone and she hears it. Great for in game adjustments and telling the other kids what to do!!

Going to guilt my friends into posting it on their wall as well. Maybe it will spread. Hopefully this will take off.

It is taking off thanks to all the help of you guys! I saw Elizabeth yesterday and told her about the Huddle and all the support she is getting. You should have seen her eyes light up!!

Daily reminder. GET OUT AND VOTE! :wacko:

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contes...08?ogn=facebook

Please take a few seconds every day (you can vote every 24 hours). Winners get a trip to disney land and that would mean the world to Elizabeth. There she will meet other kids with Cochlear implants.

Please forward to your friends as well.

Thanks in advance

Aaron

Voted. Good luck! My ex-wife was deaf (from 18-months old), and although she never had an implant, we had tons of discussions over the years about them. Our children were both born hearing so the discussion never became an 'issue'. But, in my opinion, the Cochlear Implant definitely is a "life-changer" if there ever was one. Thrilled for Elizabeth! Best wished again!!

Edited by The Hitter