[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Falcons Game Thread

alexgaddis

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does John Abraham feel silly after making the sack earlier on the drive and doing the champ pose while being down by 14? Guys like him, Igor Olshwhatever and Jolley drive me crazy when they do stupid crap like that.

I would normally agree, but it was the first play of the half, and I am sure the Atlanta defense came out fired-up with the mantra that they'd get the Pack to go 3-and-out and get the ball immediately. That one play was a good start.

Now, if he does it again.....

Listening to Pierra he makes sense. It appears to be the right call. :wacko:

doesnt match what the official said...said he was contacted simultaneously as 2nd foot came down...DVRd it and he clearly had 2 feet down prior to being touched...looked like a catch and fumble to me.

Okay, I'm bummed now. We've got a blowout here, and likely 2 more tomorrow. Not a great weekend of football shaping up. Except for the winners fans of course. But for us non-partisan fans? I can go down to the local processing plant and see this kind of action.

When Seattle shocks the Bears tomorrow and the Packers get beat in Seattle do you think New England sets the record and wins a Super Bowl by 100?

I sense a hater. Sorry your team sucked so bad this year. Aim the hate where it belongs - on your team. Word. :wacko:

When Seattle shocks the Bears tomorrow and the Packers get beat in Seattle do you think New England sets the record and wins a Super Bowl by 100?

Don't even speak things like that. Please, for the love of god I beg you.