[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Falcons Game Thread

alexgaddis

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticky tac call.

You've got to look back for the ball. Them the rules.

David, look into your crystal ball. Where do you see Starks ranked for the start of '11?

Seeing as I'm David AND a packer fan... A lot will depend on the health of Ryan Grant, or if Grant is on the roster. Right now I'd say in the mid 20s.

You don't know what you're talking about. In the first GB game, Cutler was getting pounded all day, bloody lip and all. He was not seen once complaining to his OL that was getting him killed. Simply dragging his ass back to the huddle hit after hit.

You must be a Chargers fan.

cowboy fan! :wacko:

David, look into your crystal ball. Where do you see Starks ranked for the start of '11?

It depends a little on how he ends and how well he does. I can see him inside the top 30 for sure if only for playing in that offense but he hasn't yet been much for receptions at all. Seems to me more like the sort of back who is good in games against the weaker half of the schedule and loses out against good defenses because he is not a receiver.

He may sneak into mid-20's but hard to really say right now.

He could do well with touchdowns during the season.

I like Starks, but I don't think he'll last. Too tall and too upright a running style. But he'll run hot while he runs.

It depends a little on how he ends and how well he does. I can see him inside the top 30 for sure if only for playing in that offense but he hasn't yet been much for receptions at all. Seems to me more like the sort of back who is good in games against the weaker half of the schedule and loses out against good defenses because he is not a receiver.

One thing to remember - Ryan Grant will be back and 100%. RBBC at best - for a team that isn't as run-centric as, say, KC or NYG.

THIS is why we pay for this site. :wacko:

Had him on my IR all season. Never got a chance to use him though. After it's all said and done, I have a feeling he will be undervalued in a few drafts. Hopefully mine

Grant enters his last year of his contract and is due $3.5 Million plus $1.75 million in a roster bonus. Starks obviously depends on what happens with Grant but Grant is turning 29. Kind of unknown what will happen in the backfield next year. Starks is much more of a "banger" than Grant was.