[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why your state sucks

polksalet

I'm pretty sure there's 0% chance the Cowboys will be winning next week.

Tony Romo is going to show up at halftime and win the National Pass, Punt & Kick Championship.

ETA: For the 13 and under group.

Edited by TimC

Just shows the difference of opinion. Whoever put that thing together says Idaho sucks because it has the weakest government influence. I see that as a positive, not a negative.

Pretty sure it means influence ON the government, not BY it.

Just shows the difference of opinion. Whoever put that thing together says Idaho sucks because it has the weakest government influence. I see that as a positive, not a negative.

Actually that whole graphic makes no sense. It's titled 'What is your state the Worst at', when most of the descriptions imply what the state is 'the best at' or has the most of.

I think you could put every single one of those in the state of California and get no arguments.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. However, I'm pretty sure you would get considerable arguments on California's government having the weakest influence. :wacko:

I think you could put every single one of those in the state of California and get no arguments.

Yep, without a doubt. But that isn't all that bad, keeps things interesting. Aside from the best weather, beaches, beach bunnies etc. Not to mention In-N-Out burgers

Oh and BTW wasn't the guy whom recently got charged with 12 counts of indecent liberties with 4 prized show pigs from Mississippi?

When did that become illegal?